✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My radio station has a coldplay competiton

Manders

ok i was in the parking lot of my hcurch and this ad came on about if you hear a certain ring and than the word coldplay after it than you and a freind are going to be flown to la to see coldplay at the hollywood bowl!!!!! omg it turns out that my mom already had the radio station number programmed into her phone....isnt that soooo sweet....i hope i win...but chances are slim....and they might play it whenever me or my mum arent listening.....she said she would take a radio to her work and listen to it when she could....isnt she the best!?

i am home from school b/c we have exams from 8 til 12 so we can check out after exams well anywy...my mom forgot her radio at home so she just went a got a brand new radio to listen to at lunch..//well you have to be caller #10 and she was 3.....and she said that one oldlady like in her 60s was #10 and she didnt even know who they were!!!!!!! that is soooo not fair! they are doing it every hour so im blasting my 2 radios now and she has hers on at work :D