✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DUBLIN GIG!! [2002]

polly

DUBLIN GIG RECENTLY WAS EXCELLENT AND FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS OUR GREAT IRISH BALLADEER "CHRISTY MOORE", WOW HOW AMAZING WAS IT TO HEAR CHRIS MARTIN SING "RIDE ON" IN TRIBUTE TO HIM!! SPINE TINGLING STUFF!!! :D

Re: DUBLIN GIG!!

DUBLIN GIG RECENTLY WAS EXCELLENT AND FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS OUR GREAT IRISH BALLADEER "CHRISTY MOORE"' date=' WOW HOW AMAZING WAS IT TO HEAR CHRIS MARTIN SING "RIDE ON" IN TRIBUTE TO HIM!! SPINE TINGLING STUFF!!! :D[/quote'] :shock: :D thats cool you seem excited with that big font 8)

OOOOh, I still can't get my feet back on the ground! I have excellent pics too, at one stage, it was actually the end, he (Chris) was standing right in front of me (well, more like above) applauding himself. I got an amazing view of his nostrils!!! :silly:

did u go 2 da 1 on the 25 r 27th catdubh?

The 1st one! Unfortunately I did trust my friend with buying tix :lol: The week before the gig was spent hunting tix for the second gig, but needless to say that I couldn't get any. Completely sold out, not even Soundcellar had any... :cry:

did u go 2 da 1 on the 25 r 27th catdubh?
I hope I don't sound awful here but I would be grateful if you could help my old old eyes/brain and type words out whole cause it takes me ages to decipher what it written. :oops: I am one of those people that has to use 2 texts cos I write words out in full!!! :roll: Sorry, hope I haven't offended you! :D