June 6, 200620 yr Author Why~do~you~type~in~the~third~person?~ Becaue i like to! Why don't you try it sometime?
June 6, 200620 yr Author Did you watch his interview on Jonathon Ross? I seen him get interviewed on something before but not sure if it was jonathon ross, i think it might have been des and mel. He said that he originally turned the offer down and didn't want to do the show but there made him an even bigger offer which of course not even Noel could refuse.
June 6, 200620 yr Becaue i like to! Why don't you try it sometime? I shall!! My GOD Alan you really are so coooooolll
June 6, 200620 yr I seen him get interviewed on something before but not sure if it was jonathon ross' date=' i think it might have been des and mel. He said that he originally turned the offer down and didn't want to do the show but there made him an even bigger offer which of course not even Noel could refuse.[/quote'] Yeah. Wossy kept on doing the whole Banker phone gag IT was tiresome
June 6, 200620 yr Author Yeah. Wossy kept on doing the whole Banker phone gag IT was tiresome It's caz Jonathon Ross doesn't realise how unfunny he actually he. I hope Noel made him look like th fool he really is?
June 6, 200620 yr Author I shall!! My GOD Alan you really are so coooooolll I can't be sure whether or not you are being sarcastic there or not? But i'm gonna choose to take that as a compliment, if i'm wrong please tell me, i don't get offended easily. But if it was a genuine comment then you have just been promoted to the Prtridges buddy list.
June 6, 200620 yr Yeah I'm not a fan of Wossie either. Not as bad as his brother though, he must be the mosta talentless man on tv.
June 6, 200620 yr I can't be sure whether or not you are being sarcastic there or not? But i'm gonna choose to take that as a compliment' date=' if i'm wrong please tell me, i don't get offended easily. But if it was a genuine comment then you have just been promoted to the Prtridges buddy list.[/quote'] NOT sarcasm! Yeah I don't find Wossy that funny either. You could tell Noel was getting visibly tired by it
June 6, 200620 yr Author NOT sarcasm! Yeah I don't find Wossy that funny either. You could tell Noel was getting visibly tired by it Ok then your getting added to the buddy list, feel honored because only a select few ever make it that far. Yeah wossy seems to do that to all his guest's, he alway's makes them feel uncomftable. Like when he started hitting on charlotte church and nicole kidman but then i did enjoy when he took the piss out of geri halliwell when she was on the show but still that doesn't make up for his lack of comedy skills. And as for him reviewing films, he knows nothing about nothing!
June 6, 200620 yr Hmmmm, The Faceman certainly agrees. His skills as a critic are amateurish at best.
June 6, 200620 yr Yeah. A lot of the films he negatively reviews are often pretty fabulous And yeah for buddylisting
June 6, 200620 yr Author Yes how right you are Phantom. A wossy review means nothing to me, even if he gave a raving review to a film i would rather not watch it just for the simple fact that wossy approves.
June 6, 200620 yr I respect Wossies opinions as much as I do The NME's. Both haven't got a fucking clue.
June 6, 200620 yr haha. The NME thought the Bravery and the Killers were sensational.. That says it all really
June 6, 200620 yr I've finally had enough of them, After buying The Strokes 3rd album and THe Arctic Monkeys I've had enough. They're nothing more than a bunch of bandwagon jumping public schoolboys masquerading as music Journos.
June 6, 200620 yr Author The NME is evil! Something went seriously wrong with that magazine years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they start bigging up "The Feeling" next. Another shite band to fill the charts with shit!
June 6, 200620 yr I feel sorry for the youngsters out there who don't know any better. Noel Gallagher lost all respect for NME years ago and I think he was spot on. What pisses me off most about them is that they fucking love Pete Doherty. That just about sums up how shite they are.
June 6, 200620 yr Yeah I don't get it either. The Libertines had a few decent songs, granted. But they still idolise him, since he left he's produced nothing but absolute tripe. Thank fuck that Babyshambles have been dropped.
June 6, 200620 yr why does Mr. Schitzo seem so familiar to me..... hmmmmmmmmmm :thinking: I know you, and you, and you, and you.... don't I? :wink3:
June 6, 200620 yr Do you know me? If not then you're missing out. What say you to a bottle of chilled red at cheers? Sam has one of the finest selections in all of Boston.
Create an account or sign in to comment