✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i found a copy of Brothers and sisters today at HMV

amanda_coldplay5

i found it at the promenade but they don't have anymore. they probably only had in the first place because someone ordered it anf then decided they didn't want it. i doubt you will find another there. you can order one if you want it though.

i got mine for a bit less then $15

I dunno bout you guys but everytime I go into MusicWorld, Sunrise or HMV I always go straight to Coldplay to see if there is any old singles and never find any.

yeah i always do that and when i checked they had the scientist and in my place single there. they also had a different clocks single there. it's weird because i sent an question to debs and she said that there wasn't a single with 5 songs on it and then said something about the dvd. that confused me but anyways, i saw it at the HMV and it has clocks, animals, crests of waves, in my place (live), and yellow (live). i don't think it was the dvd but...

it's not like other singles though, it's 7.99. i didn't have a long time to look at it because i only noticed it on my way out after i bought bothers & sisters. on it is a sticker stating that it has two unreleased b-sides which are yellow andin my place live. it was in the chart area. it wasn't in the same area as the other cd's.

I dunno bout you guys but everytime I go into MusicWorld' date=' Sunrise or HMV I always go straight to Coldplay to see if there is any old singles and never find any.[/quote']

lol. that's me! i make a bee line straight to the coldplay cds. then i go pester the clerks to see if they can order any in for me.

I dunno bout you guys but everytime I go into MusicWorld' date=' Sunrise or HMV I always go straight to Coldplay to see if there is any old singles and never find any.[/quote']

lol. that's me! i make a bee line straight to the coldplay cds. then i go pester the clerks to see if they can order any in for me.

haha!! yah...right here :D (Points to herself) IM ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE :D

the cute clerks especially!

hahaha..yes!! those music store hotties!! can't get enough of them!! I saw a couple of new singles at the HMV in downtown but nothing like what amanda found. it's so hard to find singles, sometimes, i don't even try..haha :D What can i say? Laziness has gotten the best of me?

Whoa, I just bought Brothers and Sisters, too, at my local record store, Waterloo Records! I also make a bee line for Coldplay and there it was for 10 bucks! They also had the Clocks single but I didn't have enough money with me to get both so obviously I chose the harder to find one. Woohoo!

the cute clerks especially!

hahaha..yes!! those music store hotties!! can't get enough of them!! I saw a couple of new singles at the HMV in downtown but nothing like what amanda found. it's so hard to find singles, sometimes, i don't even try..haha :D What can i say? Laziness has gotten the best of me?

ahahaha ditto!! :D