May 25, 200323 yr :lol: just saw Coldplay at the Gorge yesterday...and met them backstage...the show was amazing!! And they are truly great guys...anyone else there?
May 25, 200323 yr awww your so lucky!!..i saw them about a week ago damn they are amazing but we waited in line more than what their concert lasted!? :(
May 25, 200323 yr hey harmless. which gig did u go to. the pic looks like the edmonton one cuz i was there too. and mayadog03, you're really lucky you met the guys. i wanted to meet them so bad but didn't get any backstage passes. thats so cool that you got to meet them. aren't they just great!!! :-D
May 26, 200323 yr Author Harmless, that is a bummer. I wish you got to see more, the show was a compilation of everything you could imagine them playing. Have either of you been to the Gorge? Its a beautiful venue....just awesome. Its nice to be in Seattle so we can be close to sweet venues. I have a live show from Seattle off the radio I anyof you are interested..I love sharing frr music :-D Anyways, yeah meeting them was so cool...they are so down to earth...well...gotta let the dog in..Peace
July 14, 200917 yr Hey everyone! I went to the concert at the Gorge a few nights ago and the concert was absolutely amazing! I have many live Coldplay albums but wasn't sure if there was a way to download/purchase the concert from the other night. I found some videos on this site but I was wondering if there was some sort of MP3 format for the entire concert. Thanks!
July 14, 200917 yr omg, it was an amazing show! you're one of the luckiest persons in the world! u know that right? :P
Create an account or sign in to comment