June 29, 200620 yr Coldplay frontman Chris Martin was stuck in an elevator for two hours in Australia last week. The Fix You hitmaker was staying in a Brisbane, Queensland hotel, prior to the band's Friday (23JUN06) gig at the city's Entertainment Centre, when the elevator broke. A hotel source says, "The lift broke down and Chris ended up stuck in there with a few other people for nearly two hours.He was bursting for the toilet when they were finally rescued." Source: http://pr-inside.com
June 29, 200620 yr ^why, what did he say? eeehm... okay. now I guess I'm not the only one who wished she had been in that elevator as well? :wideeyed: lol nah, honestly, must be horrible... I hate elevators anyway :rolleyes:
June 29, 200620 yr Chris said: 'we're fucking spaghetti anyway' and other things against Italy! why???? coz of the match?? haha!! hope he will write a song about bieng stuck in a lift!!
June 29, 200620 yr "He was bursting for the toilet when they were finally rescued." Poor guy. (... :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: )
June 29, 200620 yr haha. "He was bursting for the toilet when they were finally rescued." poor chris :D hehe
June 29, 200620 yr Oh poor Chris, being stuck for two hours must be awful... But not for the other persons who were lucky to spend two hours with him :P
June 29, 200620 yr I bet chris was anxious. I'm curious to know what they talked about or did while waiting. :wink3:
June 29, 200620 yr I imagine Chris stuck in that elevator:laugh3: Maybe sounds wierd but I find it really funny :lol:
June 29, 200620 yr Dude! I'd give anything to be stuck in an elevator with Chris for 2 hours! :laugh3:
June 29, 200620 yr yeah, the only way id ever like to be stuck in an elevator is with chris martin (or bono or paul mccartney...) and poor chris and the bathroom!!!! however, that is quite hysterical.
July 1, 200620 yr It must have been fun with chris and all~! i hate enclosed places though, I for one got stuck in a fitting room for what seemed like an hour! waah!
July 1, 200620 yr i wouldve curled up in the corner! i always used to do that in elevators when I was little.
Create an account or sign in to comment