✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

such a rush

sarah**

the only cp cd's i got are parachutes and rush and in my place single (cos anything before then is impossible to find besides off the net). my point is that any song that isn't on those are special to me.

i am tired and starting to make no sense :shock:

Such a rush to do nothing at all

Such a fuss to do nothing at all

Such a rush to do nothing at all

Such a rush to get nowhere at all

Such a fuss to do nothing at all

Such a rush.

such a rush is perhaps one of my favorite cp songs, but that's hard to narrow down like that. At any rate, when I first got the blue room ep, I fell head over heels for this band. I liked them before that, but after? I loved them.

Sweety, that's too bad you can't find their earlier stuff. I used to not be able to find it either, so I went online. Now every time I'm at the music store, I see the blue room ep, and the yellow single, etc.

Sweety' date=' that's too bad you can't find their earlier stuff. I used to not be able to find it either, so I went online. Now every time I'm at the music store, I see the blue room ep, and the yellow single, etc.[/quote']

And I was looking at Canadian music sites to buy CDs and HMV.com didn't have the Blue Room anymore :( And if I order from American or British taxes and shipping are so much.

Keeps looking...

And I was looking at Canadian music sites to buy CDs and HMV.com didn't have the Blue Room anymore :( And if I order from American or British taxes and shipping are so much.

Keeps looking...

yeah, imports are expensive.

I bought the scientist single from amazon.co.uk and it was a few bucks cheaper than regular amazon. I think it came out to $10 with shipping, whereas amazon would have been $15. I don't think they charge any more for shipping if it's to the us. Maybe it would be cheaper there, too since it's not an import?

good luck! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...