July 20, 200620 yr Hey guys this a thread to see how many of you guys own a World cup team jersey!! i own a 2006 michael ballack team germany jersey... what about you guys???:D
July 20, 200620 yr No WC jerseys. But I own a Toronto Maple Leafs Jersay.*ducks as hockey fans throw eggs*
July 20, 200620 yr I wish I own one.....maybe philip lahm germany jersey.... or at least an original DFB shirt.....they look good...
July 20, 200620 yr No WC jerseys. But I own a Toronto Maple Leafs Jersay.*ducks as hockey fans throw eggs* Why aren't they called Toronto Leaves? Btw what do you people think, what'll Toronto FC jerseys look like?(MLS)
July 21, 200620 yr yes, those jerseys are ridiculously expensive... they cost up to 75 € over here! :stunned: heheh ... i asked my friend to buy me some since she's in turkey for the next few weeks. :D i want her to buy a Philipp Lahm one and a Peter Crouch one but i bet that she won't get any of these! O.o whatever...
July 21, 200620 yr Author look at these!!!! http://sporting-goods.search.ebay.com/world-cup-jersey_Sporting-Goods_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ382 my ballack jersey only cost 20 bucks!!!
July 21, 200620 yr you have to be careful with the ones on ebay. i watched many repotages on tv that said that most of the jerseys on ebay are fake! :(
Create an account or sign in to comment