✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

-.- Your Favorite Moments -.-

ClearAsCrystal

List moments in your life that were are just ..the high for you.

Moments you hope you will never ever forget. Good OR bad. Sometimes the bad ones make you who you are and there is no reason to trash em.

make the list as long as you can so you can see just how many goods in your life there are and have been.

No need for sequential order :wink:

No need for explainations (optional)

Just think of them to yourself and list em out

meeting Daniel four years ago, going to theme parks with family and friends once a year,

when my sister and I would color in coloring books,

stealing kisses when little, seeing snow for first time,

when Daniel asked me to be his girl, when I said yes,

driver lisence, family gives me a car, bonfires with friends,

cuddles, kisses, licks and more,

swimming, trampoline love, watching plays, building things,

meeting Katy, becoming her best friend, Katy gets married, Katy has baby,

sleepless fun nights, driving around with friends (you know those blissful nights),

sharing things/moments with my bestest,

getting jobs, keeping jobs, making money, first big checks,

relaxing to great music, dancing, singing to self, laughing, crying from laughter,

beach outtings with girl friends, holding hands, graduating from high school,

concerts, discovering good music, (the list is enless), rain kisses :nice: , ....

wow... I could do this all day and that list is only the tiniest little pinch of an inch of my life. Didn't even get into the most intimate ones :heart:

This is a feel good thing because all you start thinking of are awesome moments and days.

*huggles*

Enjoy

YES....YES....YES!!!

I just thought about this yesterday.....wow...about great moments I had in my life I never want to forget....

currently I especially think about our class-trip to Barcelona...

so many great memories I have about this....

for example when I was really sad because of something and a good friend consoled me and then the guy I fancy came to me with his bottle of beer and looked at me with a sorry face, searched for words to help me and then just asked: "Do you want some beer?"..haha i said yes of course----:blush:

there is one thing i think of that happened today....when one of my best friends said to me that she realised that I changed somehow.......that my mood changed as if I had a problem...and that I can call her anytime...yeah actually nothing special....but for me it is.....because I searched so long for real good friends like her....I felt good after that because there actually is something I want to talk about....and the fact that she notcied that there is something bothering made me feel loved....:blush:

oh well...I guess there are many more moments I could think of...

*edit: Oh sorry that was not really a list now...

I remember five crazy days when I was travelling hitch-hiking with my two friends. It wasn't a big deal but these five days were just like from another life. Everything that's important in my usual life like classes or family or at least Internet - all these things were forgotten. Travelling in a good company is just a miracle, I swear. I'll never forget it and I hope we'll do that again somewhen.

kid! hitch-hiking is dangerous...that is really a weird one ya got there' date=' Lera :wacky:[/quote']

Nah, it's not.... Haha well there were two guys with me, they'd fight if anything happened... :laugh1:

Man, that was fun. I wasn't even thinking it was dangerous. It was just perfect. 3 hours of sleep, chips and apples and no normal shower :wacky:

But freedom, that's what I got.

Uhm... I'm not in a great thinking mood at the moment so I'll prolly add to this... But I'll try and list a bit.

My grandad's funeral

not really a favourite but it was life changing for me. He was very religious and I never bought into it much being younger (I was 14 when he died) and his religious funeral and what was said really opened my eyes. I always respected him (he was blind from birth and still was hellbent on acting like a fully sighted man) and realised that if he could go through so much and still believe in religion then there has to be something in it.

Last seasons cup final

if you don't know... I'm a football coach for a group of under 16s players. Last season we got to the cup final and it was amazing! up at a proper ground in Hexham we had everyone there! Parents, friends, relatives, everyone who had any connection to the players. Usually we have about 20 people from the sides at each game but this time we had about 50 - 100. And it really helped. The team played the best football I've ever seen from them against a team who, on paper, were far better than ours. In the end it was heartbreaking cause the other team equalised to make it 3-3 in the last minute of the game. And then scored again in extra time to win. So in the end we went home a bit disappointed and with a slightly smaller trophy but we weren't bothered cause we knew how well we'd done and it was one of the most proud moments of my life. Something I'll never forget. Hopefully we can do it again this year.

That's enough to read for now. Add more later.

I can't count all those unforgettable or favorite moments...

Favorites ones:

-> Discovering Coldplay...

-> Leaning on the grass, looking at the sky

-> Listen to Coldplay during the whole day

-> Driving

-> Being with my best friend

-> Walking in the streets when it rains

and much more I forget...

It's not of my favorite but it will stay forever in my mind:

-> My grand mother's death. This moment in my life changed my way of living, of thinking, and I know I will never be back in a church unless I get married...