✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

San Diego... a night I will never forget.

amsterdam

My dear friends,

Last night I went to the Coldplay concert in San Diego. I had GA seats. We made the two hour trip and got there around noon. We immediately went to the Cox Arena to check out if there were any lines already being formed. When we arrived there were about 4 people in line already. So, I told my husband that I wanted to wait it out. He went off to get lunch and hang out for a while. Meanwhile, I sat there for a good 7 hours to guarantte that I would get a good spot in the front. After all that waiting, they finally open the doors and start distributing wristbands. My husband and I took off running to the front. We got a spot slightly to the left of the stage but I was at the railing. I have NEVER been that close before. But I have to say, it was so worth the wait!

I will never forget this show... EVER!

............i lay my head onto the sand.......th sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it...........im counting ufos.......i signal them with my lighter

and in this moment i am happy.........happy

:)

............i lay my head onto the sand.......th sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it...........im counting ufos.......i signal them with my lighter

and in this moment i am happy.........happy

:)

lol the 'i sIgnal them with my LIGHTER' line sounds like 'i signal them with my LADDER' lol just imagine someone signalling ufo`s with a LADDER. :lol: