✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

howdy

mrmiddel

Hey there everyone..

Lemme introduce myself. I'm Martijn Middel, better known as mrmiddel, 19 years old and probably one of the biggest Coldplay fans in Holland, if not _the_ biggest fan in Holland. Some of you might know the Dutch fansite I'm running since february this year, http://www.coldplayfans.nl.. it's entirely in Dutch, but hey.. it's for Dutch people, so who gives a shit? :)

I'm not only a big Coldplay fan, but I really like some other bands as well: Saybia, K's Choice, Radiohead, Travis, Tom McRae, Nada Surf, Stereophonics, and others..

I hope to start studying journalism in a few months and at the moment I'm working at a camp site/yacht haven/pavilion as some kind of all-round guy, I guess.

So.. ehm.. hi!

Hey there everyone..

Lemme introduce myself. I'm Martijn Middel, better known as mrmiddel, 19 years old and probably one of the biggest Coldplay fans in Holland, if not _the_ biggest fan in Holland. Some of you might know the Dutch fansite I'm running since february this year, http://www.coldplayfans.nl.. it's entirely in Dutch, but hey.. it's for Dutch people, so who gives a shit? :)

I'm not only a big Coldplay fan, but I really like some other bands as well: Saybia, K's Choice, Radiohead, Travis, Tom McRae, Nada Surf, Stereophonics, and others..

I hope to start studying journalism in a few months and at the moment I'm working at a camp site/yacht haven/pavilion as some kind of all-round guy, I guess.

So.. ehm.. hi!

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!! radiohead?? travis?? there are loads of peopel here who love em too! :)

l hope you have fun on this board... :D

welcome :D i like travis, radiohead and stereophonics too! (but also: nirvana, cranberries, janis joplin and many others! you like those?) well hope you have a great time here :P

izzi :D

you don`t know about janis joplin???? that``s not good.. :P she was so cool :D she is famous for her song "mercedes benz" and "summertime" and "one good man". it`s a bit like blues.. and the "many others" are:

madrugada (norwegian)

fenrik lane (norwegian)

kaizers orchestra (norwegian)

nick cave

travis

coldplay

radiohead

kent

muse

+++ (didn`t remember any other!)

izzi :P

I never liked Nirvana' date=' I saw the Cranberries live a few months ago.. but I wasn't imporessed.. and I don't really know Janis Joplin.. but I bet that "many others!" includes some great artists ;)[/quote']

i dunno who janis joplin is either :lol: