🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Your most favored way of killing...

Big Boss

Even if you have never killed a human being before, you do have a prefered method. What is yours?

I like hand-to-hand combat. I am a master of Krav Maga and Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu, and killing someone with your bare hands offers a thrill like no other.

I've never eaten someone alive, but I have eaten parts of a person I killed in order to survive.

Guns are very efficient. Though I'd rather kill in a different fashion, I find myself using a gun often for time's sake. My most favored gun is the M1911A1.

Big Boss

you seem to be a well trained man

who trained you?

My mentor, the original Boss trained me. Though, I had to kill her in order to complete a mission. I hate to admit, but it was hard to kill her--not physically, but emotionally.

That's true. But shotguns suck in long distance. I therefore prefer an FNC. It's the rifle the Belgian army uses. It's quite good.

Yes, using a shotgun for a long ranged target would be quite foolish. The FNC is a great gun indeed. It has some of the same features as my favored assualt rifle, the M16.

..not forgetting that nicolas is actually in the army..right nic??

Well yes. But there are many people who are not in the army who know much more about weapons than me. :P

True, the M16 is one of the better assault rifles of today.

Oh yes--knives. When I'm using a pistol' date=' I often hold a knife in the opposite hand. I use a serrated knife, since the serrated knife has a better hold on the enemy when I sneak up behind and grab them.[/quote']

I'll remember that... I think. :uhoh: