✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

make trade fair shops

thought I'd share but recently a 'make trade fair' shop opened at the shopping centre I go to, kinda cool it's got tons of stuff and it's not like they stand out front and hand out broaches or anything just like a normal shop which helps the rest of the world :D has anyone even been in one of these shops or bought anything????

Eh, of course there are just normal shops, what else?

I never go into them, I just go to whole-food shops (what kind of word is that? I just had to look it up, it sounds so weird) where they sell make trade fair products as well, or products from similar companies.

I've never seen a make trade shop normally they just have a stand or whatever and when you pass by they shove broaches in ya face lol. also never seen make trade fair products in supermarkets and other food stores :thinking: hummm

it would be cool it they were seeing the make trade t-shirts etc. I always wanted one of those hehe like chrissy.

are there any in canada ?

If there are, I'd like to know about them too.

When I was in England, I saw Fair Trade products everywhere, but sadly, nothing here.

We have a really great Fair Trade coffee shop here in Kingston though. Those are fairly common in Canada, esp. is B.C.