✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Fashion Style

Rodey

Sort of an odd topic, I know, but, I'm looking to really just start over on my wardrobe. I have stuff that I used to like and used to wear, but I'm just not into anymore, all that American Eagle and Abercrombie junk. I really like Coldplay's sense of fashion. They keep in simple and yet make it look real stylish. I'm not just talking about their stage attire either. From pictures I've seen of them not in their typical black outfits.

Anyone have any advice and name of some stores where I could get some of the clothes for that kind of look?

Yup, i went through that stage just recently actually. I used to go to Hollister Co. Urban Outfitters is a great store with more 'fashionable' clothing that shows off styles rather than name brands plastered on the front. Website: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/ They have some pretty sweet jackets and blazers (coldplay-like) and everything else (shirts, polos, jeans.) but be aware the store also carries designer clothing so prices can get pretty high, but it's still affordable. Also considering you used to go to Abercrombie, wich is just about the same range.

some sweet stuff:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=26789&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=163&iSubCat=167&iProductID=26789

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=29940&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=163&iSubCat=169&iProductID=29940

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=28986&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=163&iSubCat=169&iProductID=28986

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=23282&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=163&iSubCat=169&iProductID=23282

Also i've noticed if you can wait prices drop pretty often.

Diesel also. I've seen Guy wearing a black Diesel Indsutry Class of 78 t-shirt which looks very plain but very cool at the same time, like you said. Diesel also do biker style jackets with zips on the sleeves very similar to what Chris and Guy wear and I've seen them go on eBay for about £80, a bit expensive for me, but they look very nice.

I started to change my clothing style too...

I already found some trousers and a jacket quite similar to the ones he wore during the twisted logic tour, without paying them that expensive.

I also found some shoes quite similar to the grey ones he used to wear a little while ago.

I love the clothes they wear. Nice and casual. I've seen some "don'ts" but overall they dress pretty cool.

I've never seen a vest look hot in a guy before until I saw Will :laugh3:

And I say the same thing about purple scarfs.

well, they've been seen wearing a lot of Nice Collective on tour. They have an urban rocker feel to it. Also try G-Star; they make amazing shit.

omg...it's G-STAR?...i might go to check their store asap...how is the price standard of shirt?

A couple of times I went to school with my Addias shoes, my nicest black pants, and my black Coldplay top. And of course, I wrote the Make Trade Fair sign on my left hand and applied some colored tape.

And guess what??!!

Some moron accused me as a goth! :angry: What the heck?

Anyways, that doesn't stop me from loving the way they dress. It's very classy. :P They don't always wear black anyways. I want a Make Trade Fair shirt soooooo much! I would love to have more clothes that looks like theirs. I just need to make it look a little more feminine. =P Hehe. Is there a jacket that looks like Chris' in pink or purple? Perhaps? ^_^

lol, Will wore a pink shirt once. I didn't particularly like it, but Will is still great.

As for the brands they wear. O_o I seriously don't have the money for that. And its not really meant to fit a girl. =P

just because someone wears all black doesn't make them a 'goth', (maybe they're a bit emo if they wear it every day, i'll give them that.) but it's how they wear all black. If somone goes out in black dress pants, a black blazer, and a black undershirt is definitely classy and not goth at all. You were indeed talking to an idiot :laugh3:

That's the problem with emos and goths. I'm sure they're nice people but they're just stupid, you can't have a fringe these days without being called an emo, you can't wear black jeans without being called an emo, argh they make me wanna throw them off a high building. Oops did I say that out loud.

• 2 months later...

I've been looking for Coldplay-type clothes still, haven't had that much success. I've found that Express has some really cool designed t-shirts, which I really like, so I go there and I've found that Gap and Old Navy have some plain looks at well that vaguely reflect Coldplay's style.