✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

south park

Sally_

i saw the last couple of minutes of that one. lol. i like the one where they build a big wall around the city.

chinese man: ahhh i see, just because i'm chinese you want me to build a wall. that's bullshit! i eat rice and drive really slow just like everybody else.

south park is great.

has anyone seen the episode with towlie?

thats the only one i havent seen! my fav is the one about chimpokomon. i love the other products! wild wacky action bike and alabama man!!!!! or the one where timmy and jimmy join the crips and christopher reeves eats fetuses

my favorite was the one when one of Cartman's friends needs a kidney transplant (I think it was Kyle). And Cartman refused to give it to him. And the part that made me laugh so hard was when the kids were sneaking into Cartman's house at night.

Stan - Timmy you keep guard and make sure Cartman's parents don't wake up.

Timmy - TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan - SHHHHHHHHHH!

Timmy - (whispers) Timmy......

my favorite was the one when one of Cartman's friends needs a kidney transplant (I think it was Kyle). And Cartman refused to give it to him. And the part that made me laugh so hard was when the kids were sneaking into Cartman's house at night.

Stan - Timmy you keep guard and make sure Cartman's parents don't wake up.

Timmy - TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan - SHHHHHHHHHH!

Timmy - (whispers) Timmy......

lol, i remember that one.

kidney blocker 2000!!!!!

timmy is DEFINITELY my fav character!

another one that made me laugh really hard was when the kids tied Catman to a cross, I forget why. But the kids forgot to untie Cartman, and they left him up there for weeks. And one night, Chef was driving by and saw Cartman, and took Cartman down. And then on the drive back they were both talking

Cartman - I'm gonna kill those guys went I GET BACK!

Chef - uh Cartman, there's something that I'm going to tell you, but it's really going to piss you off.

Cartman - WHAT!

Chef - No I mean it's really going to piss you off.

Cartman - WHAT!!

Chef - You're not actually here right now. This is all just a dream, you're still up on that cross right now.

And then Cartman woke up and he was still there.

Cartman - AH CRAP!

I forget now. Something about Cartman trying to get back at his enemy Scott, because Scott scammed Cartman. And at the end Scott, who turned out to be a huge fan of Radiohead, was crying, and Radiohead arrived.

Scott (crying)

Thom - Hey, somebody sent us a letter to come play a show in South Park.

Stan - Who are you?

Jonny - We're that band Radiohead.

Ed - Jeez, what a little cry baby.

Colin - You gonna cry all day crybaby?

Thom - You know everybody has problems........ Doesn't mean you have to be a little cry baby about it.

Jonny - Lets get out of here, this kid is totally not cool.

Thom - Yea that's the least cool kid I ever met.

(Radiohead walks away)

Phil - Little cry baby!

I think that's how it went.

the strangest episode of south park iv seen is the one all about butters when his mam finds out his dad is going to gay bars and she has a nervous break down and tries to kill herself and butter :roll: :? was bad!!!