Newbie! :)

dreamed_in_a_dream

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::

Pretty good...

I'm at work, i can't stand it but whatever... work is work you have to come in.

I feel sick too, I've been sneezing way too much this morning. I hope i'm not getting that cold that is going around....

ahhh :shock:

Oh that's cool. I wanted to become a dr but there went that. I'm not sure thats what I want to do anymore...

let's see. I'm still in school getting my BS. we'll see what happens, I just hae to think real well of what I want to do...

What type of nurse? in the triage? general?

Re: ::

Oh that's cool. I wanted to become a dr but there went that. I'm not sure thats what I want to do anymore...

let's see. I'm still in school getting my BS. we'll see what happens, I just hae to think real well of what I want to do...

What type of nurse? in the triage? general?

I work with old people! :?

But its not as bad as it sounds...:lol:

I dont think its what I wanna do for the rest of my life tho :? :?

Well use them! hehehe

you'll see that all will be alright, just plan yourself...

Yea old people rock though! heheheThey are cute!

they have lots and lots to say , always. I speak to my mothers aunt a lot, she's 80 and boy does she drive me wild sometimes but, I love her very much. She always has something to say and usually it's negative hehehe. she's so funny.

:D I could never be a nurse! I had thought about it but now I don't regret it. I have to go onto wards with my job but I can't stand people smells (you know what I mean :wink: ). Sometimes it makes me feel physically sick. :(

I am at work and have loads to do but am bored!!! Cold here too Maria - but then again do I even NEED to say it - look at where we live!!! :lol: Friggen dark as well but I can't wait to get home. I bought so many christmas lights this year my living room looks like santas grotto :D