✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Newbie! :)

dreamed_in_a_dream

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tracy the hunk a hunk of burnin love is my fantstic cousin who is just plain marvellous and hilarious. However his brother is a 'skater dude' and pete says he wears trouser shorts. I m going to sort him out!

Jane tis Micheal. The one that tried to grow his hair and had it in a bob :shock: but then had to cut it because it itched his neck. hahahahaha.

just so you understand i DO NOT think he is a hunk a hunk of burnin love. Jane does. But he is marvellous.

:shock: no - i don't - it was a joke (and still is, may i add :roll: ) but he is of course marvellous as he is one of the few people in the world who has ever laughed at my jokes. 8)

Sorry can't reallyhelp you there - did marvellously in mocks and somehow it all went pear-shaped in proper GCSE's. I only got 3 C's. I got an F in business studies and look what I do for a living. I wouldn't worry about it. Here's something to laugh at my Desig and Realisation exam mark was 35%..hhheeeee heeeee.

Hi and Bye! Ian :D Gotta go - did you read my can you post transcript of chat thingmejog

I'll go and read it now... are you after the transcript of the chat.. if so its on the site under "interviews" :)

Am I stupid or what?? I can't find it... :?