🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

XFM news?

black&white

XFM said they would have special Coldplay news on monday. anyone know anything about this yet? or is it just mentioning that they will play the song and it will be available for download tomorrow..because thats what I saw right now on the XFM site.

Excellent thanks for that Tracie, nice to actually hear it being announced :) By the way, I can confirm that genital grabbing is a national hobby in Liverpool. If anyone fancies a grab then let me know.

Guest Grace

i just saw that rapidshare link and it gave me a heart attack.

i know "violet hill" hasn't leak yet, but for a moment my brain stopped working and i just saw that link and... .

I noticed it's a bit of a hobby in Manchester when I visited there too...only they grabbed other people's more than their own,lol.

Yeah, hearing it officially like that made me smile even though I already knew the news. That was around 7am your time in the UK.

i just saw that rapidshare link and it gave me a heart attack.

i know "violet hill" hasn't leak yet, but for a moment my brain stopped working and i just saw that link and... .

Aw, sorry about the, Grace! It won't be long now til we all have it on our hot little hard-drives.:)