✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jools Holland

dave's girl

argh! despite my best efforts i nodded off before it finished, i missed in my place as well at the start :x however, i managed to catch gpasuyf and the scientist. i really enjoyed the scientist which surprised me as it isn't one of my favourites :-D that first graham coxon song made me laugh too - did anyone else see it? :-o

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i thought cp were supposed to be on LAST friday so i was all up for watching it, but then of course they weren't on.. :x realised they were on last night at about 10 to 12, but i was TOO tired to stay and watch so ill have to tape the repeat 2moro night/monday morning!so when i see it i'll let u know what i thought 8) CHEEREO

by the way could it possibly BE any colder ?!?!

well i thought cp were supposed to be on LAST friday so i was all up for watching it, but then of course they weren't on.. :x realised they were on last night at about 10 to 12, but i was TOO tired to stay and watch so ill have to tape the repeat 2moro night/monday morning!so when i see it i'll let u know what i thought 8) CHEEREO

by the way could it possibly BE any colder ?!?!

hahaha - we're obviously both as bad as each other - maybe between us we'll manage to watch it eventually. :roll: and it is absolutely freezing :o but i really don't mind today cos i've just put the christmas tree up :-) yey!

well, we usually put it up on 12th december or as near as we can get, but everything's crazy this week so we decided to do it this weekend when we don't seem to have much else to do. we've lost the extension for the fairy lights though, so it doesn't quite look ready yet :? :-)

i got my tree last week....actually i took it from my parents....got it from the attic....

they never use it so i thought i would keep it for myself

oh btw its not real....i dont think you could keep a real one...lmao....

its silver...and very pretty....right now its just bare...i dont know what to add to it.

so my tree is up but not decorated. i guess i can save that part for the week before christmas.

which or what are the things that when you throw on the floor and they pop......

well if you know what i'm talking about my brother had some and he threw one at my sister near her feet and it made a spark on the ground near my sister's dress and it burned a little whole in the dress :o :D

which or what are the things that when you throw on the floor and they pop......

well if you know what i'm talking about my brother had some and he threw one at my sister near her feet and it made a spark on the ground near my sister's dress and it burned a little whole in the dress :o :D

ooooo i know what you mean! :shock: burningholes in dresses. Whoopsie!

We don't put our tree up until like two days before Christmas. The christmas decorations in my house are pathetic. Like a tree and a couple of lights. hehehee we're not very atistic. :-)

i love your deccies - the psycho snowman (that was you, wasn't it?) last year was pure genius :-)

at my parents house the tree is always real....i'll be there more so mine doesnt really matter....i just wanted to say i have it up.

we usually decorate our tree a week before Christmas

I'm sorry - I didn't want to insult you or something! I hope you got it the right way, Ginger! :?

Despite the fact i was falling asleep before it started, i managed to watch all of it and tape it. They were awesome. They ended the show with "Clocks" which i hoped that they would do :D

Yes i saw Graham Coxon too, he was only on for like, 2 seconds!! He got to do one song and Coldplay got to do 4...yay!!!

Also, i've read somewhere that Coldplay are gonna be performing on the David Letterman show on in the States this Fri 13th December, and its shown in the UK on ITV2 Monday 16th December.

at my parents house the tree is always real....i'll be there more so mine doesnt really matter....i just wanted to say i have it up.

we usually decorate our tree a week before Christmas

I'm sorry - I didn't want to insult you or something! I hope you got it the right way, Ginger! :?

i didnt take it the wrong way :D ....i think u took what i said the wrong way. i'm soooo sorry didnt mean to sound mean or rude or however you thought i sounded. i should of added some smilies because the tone doesnt sound all to good. i was just saying that the tree at my parents how is more important and mine really wasnt. :-D ;)

Despite the fact i was falling asleep before it started, i managed to watch all of it and tape it. They were awesome. They ended the show with "Clocks" which i hoped that they would do :D

Yes i saw Graham Coxon too, he was only on for like, 2 seconds!! He got to do one song and Coldplay got to do 4...yay!!!

Also, i've read somewhere that Coldplay are gonna be performing on the David Letterman show on in the States this Fri 13th December, and its shown in the UK on ITV2 Monday 16th December.

oh ok are you sure its the 13th.....because i'm in the states and every site i've been to says the 16th.

i dont wanna miss it, just making sure. :D

oh ok are you sure its the 13th.....because i'm in the states and every site i've been to says the 16th.

i dont wanna miss it, just making sure. :D

I've double checked, and they ARE on in the States on the 16th. They are showing it in the UK the night after. Damn TV listings LOL