✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jools Holland

dave's girl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Let me just say, u guys are in for a treat. Coldplay's performance was superb, Clocks was fantastic. Chris and Will went sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mental near the end of God Put A Smile..........it was soooooooo hilarious, the interview with Jools was also hugely amusing.

I just had this guy telling me how Coldplay were shit and never put any variations in their songs! What the f**K? what do u guys think of that?

Pat

:? but still the things your said...you could of commented on them not so harsh. i dont think i know one coldplay fan that would turn around and say all those things....i mean you compared them to that christina girl. and said she was better.

i can respect that your a fan and your in this community. and thanks for saying sorry. your opinion was too much out there. i wouldnt think you liked them if you said that. my friends all say they hate coldplay, and i hear those exact words from them :roll: ....and they're not fans...so i didnt think you were a fan.

Ok, it was. Im really sorry though.

But a guys gotta have an opinion right?

Look I didnt mean it badly I just dont like the song that much. But I love coldplay, ok?

It's OK, Pat! But you could have guessed we'd get kind of mad at you for saying those things about "The Scientist". You were a bit overcritical in my opinion. It's a question of taste, not of quality! :-D

so, jools holland...

i finally got to see the show after i taped it...and well here is my review.. :D

the guys started and ended the show with SO much energy. Chris' magical voice made me smile straight away as usual, as did Jonny's rather kewl new leather jacket and new haircut :silly: As usual Chris and the guys put so much into each performance.....But it was The Scientist that gave me goosebumps...chris just started in by playing the piano, and u could see Will in the background just watching him..aww...it was so cool... When they played Clocks, the piano parts were amazing.. the guys all work so well together and when the tempo kinda changes and chris was singing the part "nothing else compares..." well theres no words really to describe it. i was just glued to the TV the whole way through... so proud of all my boys and i hope u all get a chance to see the show sometime soon :roll: ;) :D

is david letterman like parkinson? :? :)

A little bit, but Letterman is so much funnier! He's the king of late night talk shows in the States LOL.

Also, this coming friday at 11.50 on BBC 2, there is gonna be a Jools Holland special. Its all the best performances from his show since it started and Coldplay are gonna be on it!! Set that video! :)

so, jools holland...

i finally got to see the show after i taped it...and well here is my review.. :D

the guys started and ended the show with SO much energy. Chris' magical voice made me smile straight away as usual, as did Jonny's rather kewl new leather jacket and new haircut :silly: As usual Chris and the guys put so much into each performance.....But it was The Scientist that gave me goosebumps...chris just started in by playing the piano, and u could see Will in the background just watching him..aww...it was so cool... When they played Clocks, the piano parts were amazing.. the guys all work so well together and when the tempo kinda changes and chris was singing the part "nothing else compares..." well theres no words really to describe it. i was just glued to the TV the whole way through... so proud of all my boys and i hope u all get a chance to see the show sometime soon :roll: ;) :D

does jonny's hair look any different?

is david letterman like parkinson? :? :)

A little bit, but Letterman is so much funnier! He's the king of late night talk shows in the States LOL.

Also, this coming friday at 11.50 on BBC 2, there is gonna be a Jools Holland special. Its all the best performances from his show since it started and Coldplay are gonna be on it!! Set that video! :)

coldplay will be performing on david letterman this monday the 16th.

• 4 weeks later...