June 27, 200818 yr Lately I have been listening to Satriani a lot, I was just wondering if anyone else on here likes his music. I think he's amazing :P
August 6, 201016 yr listening him among the 80's albums i had on my lists, on random mode now. wait does it make me a coldplay hater after the plagiarism thing?
August 6, 201016 yr *during the bump of this thread no pun was intended other than the own that Satriani did months ago, but that's another business* so, no fans of him here? :thinking: some guitar mags i bought some months ago, showed him like a kind of guitar god-master or something.
August 6, 201016 yr LULZ THIS IS A FRIGGIN COLDPLAY FAN FORUM WITH A JOE SATRIANI THREAD HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA But he is good, isn't he? Seriously.
August 6, 201016 yr I hate all guitarists like him so I hate most guitarists actually. hmmmmm why you dislike guitarists? aren't you a guitarist yourself? :thinking: (or say, you don't trust his 'training' story?, cause is :surprised: one) satriani gonna hate those comments btw :lol:
August 7, 201016 yr why you dislike guitarists? aren't you a guitarist yourself? :thinking: (or say, you don't trust his 'training' story?, cause is :surprised: one) satriani gonna hate those comments btw :lol: I hate traditional chords and solos and the style that all of those 'rock stars' use. I dunno why, I just do.
August 7, 201016 yr ^i hear ya. I saw Santana. Left before his set was over because it sort of gets repetitive and snoozy after a bit.
Create an account or sign in to comment