✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

That was f***ing amazing!

sarah**

Sarah and I watched it via web!!! (Thanks for telling me!)

Chris sang "Do They Know It's Christmas Time?" with Beck before their set! It was great! :-)

Then they came on! It was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris sang Shania Twain's "You don't impress me much"- is that the name of the song?? It was so funny!

He said if Shania had sung "Trouble" it would have been a bigger hit! :D

i dont think its available....ada told me she tried to email me to tell me about it....and i missed it.....i dont even think i got the email

but yeah i would like to know too if its still on somewheres where we could watch it. :)

i dont think its available....ada told me she tried to email me to tell me about it....and i missed it.....i dont even think i got the email

but yeah i would like to know too if its still on somewheres where we could watch it. :)

grrrr :x

Sorry Ginger! I thought I emailed it to your yahoo address?? I knew you should have been online?? I'm sorry! :-o

Chris sang Shania Twain's "You don't impress me much"- is that the name of the song?? It was so funny!

He said if Shania had sung "Trouble" it would have been a bigger hit! :D

That song is called "That don't impress me much" I guess. :-D I wish I could have seen it aswell... I bet it was gorgeous!!!

Sorry I didn't know about it sooner, I just saw a thread at the original board and saw Ada online and asked her about it. We should have known it was gonna be streamed. Oh well. *shrugs*

And during Yellow Chris jumped up on the piano, it was one of the funniest things ever and he started to laugh in the middle of the song :)