May 7, 200917 yr my husband is an excellent cook, much better than i. now why do you people think they did not put LIT on the free live cd? unless it is a surprise. Baseball can put me into a big napping session, sort of like Golf. sorry joe, i do like the yankees but it can drag. edit - hi sarah - we miss you
May 7, 200917 yr Ya im wondering what they are going to play too! My friend was talking about it with me, she thinks that they should start with LIT ii cause it just would be perfect way to start...maybe I guess! Hey Hester, how are you today!? Ooo what are you going to do for you mom bday?!:nice: I hope they'll start with LiT ii!! :D We're going to give her an iPod! She requested one :) But we'll visit her on Saturday cause I've got to work tomorrow evening.. :\ I'll tell her you all congratulated her! She'll like that!
May 7, 200917 yr hi hester! happy bday to your mom. i think my kids got me a butterfly necklace i wanted from a catalogue, i basically, circled it with a marker and had stickies all over it, and shoved it in their face. dont want to leave any room for error in the prezzie department. Hehehe, awwww:D! Ya my sisters like to make things for my mom, like necklaces and stuff like that! :curtain: Hey everyone, I have to take a little break from the work and writing, I've been doing it ever since I woke up this morning! :bigcry: How is everyone today? Hey Sarah! Been working hard lately! Well you deserve a break:nice:
May 7, 200917 yr Sarah! Sorry I missed you on FB this morning! :\ Pris sweetie! How are you? :kiss: No pig flu yet?! I heard this song from Mike Skinner (a.k.a The Streets) it's called: He's behind you, he's got Swine flu.. So inappropriate yet so hilarious! :D
May 7, 200917 yr I hope they'll start with LiT ii!! :D We're going to give her an iPod! She requested one :) But we'll visit her on Saturday cause I've got to work tomorrow evening.. :\ I know me too, that would be so awesome!!!! Aww thats nice, are you guys going to go to dinner!? my husband is an excellent cook, much better than i. now why do you people think they did not put LIT on the free live cd? unless it is a surprise. Baseball can put me into a big napping session, sort of like Golf. sorry joe, i do like the yankees but it can drag. edit - hi sarah - we miss you I want some lobster now:P hahah! No ya I know, like watching it on tv is a drag. But when im there i get into a alot!
May 7, 200917 yr 7 post till 5000!! i am staying away from the radiohead thread and will save it for later, must run some errands, bye for now
May 7, 200917 yr hi hester! happy bday to your mom. i think my kids got me a butterfly necklace i wanted from a catalogue, i basically, circled it with a marker and had stickies all over it, and shoved it in their face. dont want to leave any room for error in the prezzie department. :lol: Great strategy Christa!! :lol: my husband is an excellent cook, much better than i. now why do you people think they did not put LIT on the free live cd? unless it is a surprise. Baseball can put me into a big napping session, sort of like Golf. sorry joe, i do like the yankees but it can drag. edit - hi sarah - we miss you I can't watch baseball on tv, i find it too boring aswell.... i only like it when i go to the games, there's lots of stuff to entertain myself and completely ignore baseball :P I hope they'll start with LiT ii!! :D We're going to give her an iPod! She requested one :) But we'll visit her on Saturday cause I've got to work tomorrow evening.. :\ I'll tell her you all congratulated her! She'll like that! Oh wow, cool mom :nice: I am going crazy, so antsy over here! I just want to pack up and leave already!!! That's because you've been working non stop... you need your breaks young lady!!! :whip: Just so you know, that's what my mom usually said to me :P
May 7, 200917 yr I know me too, that would be so awesome!!!! Aww thats nice, are you guys going to go to dinner!? No, no dinner. Just there with the family, chatting, eating cake and enjoying the (hopefully) good weather. 7 post till 5000!! i am staying away from the radiohead thread and will save it for later, must run some errands, bye for now Awh, bye Christa!! :hug:
May 7, 200917 yr Sarah! Sorry I missed you on FB this morning! :\ Pris sweetie! How are you? :kiss: No pig flu yet?! I heard this song from Mike Skinner (a.k.a The Streets) it's called: He's behind you, he's got Swine flu.. So inappropriate yet so hilarious! :D I'm doing great :D The flu thing seems to be calming down by now, so that's good news :nice: Hehehehehe, there's a swine flu song over here as well :P 7 post till 5000!! i am staying away from the radiohead thread and will save it for later, must run some errands, bye for now Bye Christa, good luck with the errands :kiss:
May 7, 200917 yr I am going crazy, so antsy over here! I just want to pack up and leave already!!! Yes breaks are a must when working really hard:P:rolleyes: Bye Christa, talk to you later:hug:
May 7, 200917 yr I have a paper due tomorrow that I've only just started and I have to revise a bunch of stuff in my portfolio. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when all that is behind meeeeee! :dance:
May 7, 200917 yr No, no dinner. Just there with the family, chatting, eating cake and enjoying the (hopefully) good weather. Awh, bye Christa!! :hug: Oh ok! Thats the best though when all your family comes together and just hangs out:nice: Happy Birthday to her:D
May 7, 200917 yr I have a paper due tomorrow that I've only just started and I have to revise a bunch of stuff in my portfolio. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when all that is behind meeeeee! :dance: Yay thats so exciting:dance: Its going to be such a relief:D
May 7, 200917 yr Yay for almost being done with school Sarah!! :nice: Oh, I got my self designed shirt in the mail today!! :D Pics: Front Back It looks pretty big in this pics, but it isn't when you see it for real..
May 7, 200917 yr Awww that tee is sooo cute Hester :wacky: Perfect for festivals and aftergig stalking :sneaky: :P
May 7, 200917 yr Yeah, it turned out to look even better then I expected! :D Edit; And it's got enough space left to get signed by the whole band!! :wacky:
May 7, 200917 yr That would be awesome to get that signed!!! Then you can frame it and hang it on your wall:wacko:
May 7, 200917 yr That would be awesome to get that signed!!! Then you can frame it and hang it on your wall:wacko: Yeah! That would be freaking awesome!
May 7, 200917 yr That would be sooo cool.... can you imagine?? :wacky: How long until your gig Hester?? Duh, the dates are right there in the tee and your sig :P
Create an account or sign in to comment