✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my head hurts and french is crap

Maria C

seriously, i shoud not be in school. exams are stupid and shouldn't be allowed. i fell asleep in english again and they bore me stupid. and my head is sore but i'm sure i will have recovered for aqualung tonight. ;) argh! exams are crap, and if i get through one without falling asleep that would be amazing!

how is everyone else today? :-D :sad: :-)

Well, i'm supposed to be doing my mocks but I actually just fall asleep. French was hilarious and me and my best mate nearly got sent out. hehehee

Yeah Aqualung tonight, and I cant wait. And the place is dead small. wooooohoooo! Whats your name by the way? You may have guessed i'm Maria. :-D

hang on just read your name is bethany. *feels stupid*

:o Yeah but I didn't get to see them until they were arena size! :sad:

Not being a student i didn't see them when they played the university! Buggeration! :P

Tracy, who's that in your avatar? There's somebody at the official board with the same one.

Actually I was wrong and it's not the exact same just similar. A few people on the official board had my Chris with the pink lighting head avatar.

thats crazy

i would hate that if someone had mine, but its too big for over there. it wouldnt look as good being so small.

over there i have the avatar with guy in the green background.