September 14, 200818 yr I was just listening to Solid Ground a little while ago and Chris mentions its gonna be great song with a brass band and all. Now, this was for X&Y so we all know how that turned out. And I'm not sure that Chris was 100% serious. But its not like the guys go around saying every song will have a brass band in it. So I was wondering if they perhaps cannibalised parts of it for Famous Old Painters. Obviously, this is just conjecture since we haven't heard Famous Old Painters or a studio version of Solid Ground. Still though. Had to share this thought. Debate! Or ridicule! But go easy...:P
September 17, 200818 yr Oh I hope so I love Solid Ground but then again they probably wouldn't because a lot of us have heard Solid Ground and you know how they are. They live to impress us.
September 18, 200818 yr i'd do anything for a "solid ground" studio version. but wasn't "solid ground" an inspiration for "swallowed in the sea" already? i dug out the thread about it a while ago.
Create an account or sign in to comment