✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

does anyone here like winona ryder??

DONTPANICgirl

HAHA NICE AVATAR NICKI!! i STILL dont know how to change mine! there is SOMTHING WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER LOL...

YES definately Mermaids, Girl, Interrupted, and heathers are my favorite Noni films!! i STILL havnt seen Reality Bites! :embarrased: ... Winona's house is BeAuTiFuL!!!

DONTPANICgirl wrote:

MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUUUUUUUUDE THATS CRAZY!! (WELL AND PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN OF COURSE...)

I have seen Pirates of the Caribbean four times.

it is a wonderful, wonderful movie.

DUDE UR *SO* LUCKY..I WOULD IF I HAD THE CASH IVE SEEN IT TWICE..but im gonna see it more..i can affored the dollar theater..tut..my desktop is potc and my locker at school has 3 potc pics and one edward:D

:/ :( o well different strokes for different folks..DUDE MY DESKTOP IS SO PRETTY DID I TELL U WHICH PIC IT WAS?? anyway its the one w/johnny and orlando standing back to back in their pirates costumes..soooo hott

that rocks, I think Orlando looks so good like that.

I don't understand Miss Ryder's appeal. :confused: Especially to musicians. Conor Oberst AND Ryan Adams? (Not to mention all the others.) :angry: Bitch. I'll show her Girl' date=' Interrupted. Which, by the way, I did not like at all, book or movie.[/quote']

AHHHH!! Don't call noni a B**ch!! WINONA ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...