✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

does anyone here like winona ryder??

DONTPANICgirl

i like her alot shes awesome! julianne likes her too. i especially like her in girl,interrupted,mermaids,beetlejuice, and edward scissorhands. she also likes some pretty awesome stuff like the replacements and catcher in the rye which are some of my favorites :D

nonisnl10.jpg

(replacements shirt)

yeess i've looked at the 1st site there...THE MATS!! WOOOOOOO!! I've got 4 albums of theirs. Sorry ma forgot to take out the trash, hootenany, dont tell a soul, and All or Nothing compilation...i LOVE Here Comes A Regular, The Ledge, Birthday Gal, Talent Show, Portland, Bastards of Young..Color Me Impressed.. and more! what about you???? :D

AHHH NICKI!!!!! WINONA IS DA BEST!!!!! WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS LIKE AWAY MESSAGES AND STUFF RELATED TO HER HAHAHAH SHES THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COCA COLA DRINKERS! THE MATS ROCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!! ALONG WITH WILCO... ANOTHER ONE OF HER FAV BANDS~! ANYWAYS MY FAV NONI MOVIES ARE MERMAIDS, HEATHERS, GIRL INTERRUPTED.. AND ALLL OF HER OTHER MOVIES! SHE ROX!! :D :D

OMG that ALWAYS happens to me!! All of my friends are like ya, Julianne is obsessed with WYnona ryder... im like its WINona!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARHH!! Yay! glad to have found another noni fan! Check out Andgodcreatednoni.com !! I also HATE it when people are like OMG Winona is a bad person! well i DONT CARE about ANY of the trial and stuff... it think it was her doctors fault and I didnt really understand that whole trail.... anywayz, WINONA ROX!

I LOOOOOVE Winona Ryder!! What really bugs me is when people say her name as WY-NONA...it's like STOP!! hahaha..anyhoo, she's mad cool!! I loved her in Reality Bites!! She was the epitome of cool in that movie!

DUDE I HATE WHEN EVERYONE AND YES I MEAN *******EVERYONE****** CALLS HER WY-NONA GEEZUS!!!!! HAHA JULIANNE U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!

YEP!! THOSE WERE THE DAYS!! i was like 1 hahaha... and she was 18!! i cant beleive she played a 15 year old!! what you do to find out her age is since the movie was made in 1990 you just take away one and you know she was in her teens so she was 19... well thats for AFTER OCTOBER... so now its 2003.. shes 31 right now so in october she will be 32 cuz its 1 less than 03 ... ya see what i mean? ive been doin this for a long time hehe!! (Nicki u prob already knew that but for all you other noni fans out there) TTYL!!! *CHW*

JULIANNE!!!

haha i sorta thot she was 19 but i thot that may be too old considering she was playing Charlotte....i wonder if thats a slap in the face if ur 19 to play a 15 year old..?lol i was 2 but i remember watching that movie on my moms bed in a hotel when i was like 6 drinking canadian clearly dunno why i remember all that but the canadian clearly was cherry...man i love canadian clearly..i want one so bad now... :/