✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HEY EVERYONE!!

TheNonisFlax

HEY EVERYONE!!! Im Julianne and my best friend Nicki told me to join here and i love it already!!! im a BIG fan of Winona ryder!! shes like the awesomest person in the world! and Nicki and i have our own band called "The Nonis"!!(noni is winonas nick name) and i LOVE The Replacements!! and Wilco, Coldplay, Radiohead, 3rd eye blind, Janes addiction, The White Stripes... and ALOT more i just cant think of em!! NE WAYZ... Glad to be here!!! :lol:

*JuLiAnNe* [/img]

I love her outfit in the last one!! I"m such a fashion freak that during her trial I started clipping out pics of her and now i'm trying to recreated those looks..LOL. I make my own clothing, so i'm trying to make that white jacket. I love it!!

Welcome, I'm Laura! :D

I have the marc jacobs picture!! it's in my notebook!! When i can afford new fabric, i'm gonna attempt to make that!! hahaha..yeah right! LOL..

But the white coat that i'm making looks pretty good....it's just a wee bit tight around the armpit area. :D

WoW!! Thanx every1 for the warm welcome!! This place is great!

**I love all of Noni's clothes!! seriously... she has like the best taste in clothes ever! hahaha the cowboy hat and the Replacements shirt AGAIN!!! ya..!! i hope we dont shut down the soap.. hahaha... o well! Thanx for everything u guys!! awesome pix nicki!!! Ur the BeSt!!

*JuLiAnNe*