December 3, 200817 yr I only caught the last 15 minutes or so of the Coldplay interview and performance on T4 Presents: Coldplay on Sunday. Does anyone know if it's repeated at all? Thanks
December 3, 200817 yr Then I missed it twice then! :) i downloaded a video of the whole program...its in the multimedia sections http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2636558#post2636558
December 3, 200817 yr Author i downloaded a video of the whole program...its in the multimedia sections http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2636558#post2636558 Thanks, you're a star, I'll be sure to watch it soon
December 17, 200817 yr Thought you maybe interested that the T4 special is being shown again on Channel 4 on Tuesday 30th December at 11.45am. Thats what my tv guide says anyway!!!
December 30, 200817 yr bump on today 11.45 :D So does that make it a repeat of the repeat of the repeat??:confused:
December 30, 200817 yr So does that make it a repeat of the repeat of the repeat?? Yeah, pretty much. I'm glad it's on again though 'cause I missed all the ones before it.
Create an account or sign in to comment