January 3, 200917 yr Stop calling me grandpa! :dozey: I'm still young and cool. :p But, you can call Minny granny :D but its fun calling you grandpa!:dance:
January 3, 200917 yr Author Stop calling me grandpa! :dozey: I'm still young and cool. :p But, you can call Minny granny :D you're no grandpa. :hug: i was kidding. :uhoh: you're a babyboy. :charming:
January 3, 200917 yr Hey Baby Danny.. :dance: :uhoh: :thinking: Eww that name sounds sooooooooo annoying :sick:
January 3, 200917 yr Hey Baby Danny.. :dance: :uhoh: :thinking: Eww that name sounds sooooooooo annoying :sick: Rudy S T O P :stunned:
January 3, 200917 yr hahahahaha. danny and rudy! you look like 2 little brothers! :lol: yessss they really do!!! :lol:
January 3, 200917 yr Special lapdancer doesn't sound really good :mean: just look at the thread's topic :rolleyes:
January 3, 200917 yr I get the feeling that this thread is an inside joke or something... :P hey there your name is Neil, right?
January 3, 200917 yr not even close :laugh3: Nice try tho! It's Adam I'm sorry Neil is who? so how are you Adan.. this is the most random thread you'll ever see I'm Carla... aka queen of fruits in this thread :lol:
January 3, 200917 yr Hey Carla! I'm a bit bored atm, trying to figure out something to do :dozey: btw, who is the horny wolf? i think i should stay away from that person :laugh3:
January 3, 200917 yr I get the feeling that this thread is an inside joke or something... :P Hey Adam! Welcome to our weird and strange thread. :dance: I'm Rudy, the coolest ghost in this thread :D
Create an account or sign in to comment