January 14, 200917 yr Hello, I'd like to share with you my works! I like doing music videos with my favourite songs! I've made something.. I hope you'll like them all :D My Tribute to VLV [ame=http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=jHv7w9hjoTI&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay: ''Viva La Vida'' (my alternative version)[/ame] My ''Square One'' video [ame=http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=pvUZvPmNH30&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay: ''Square One'' (Unofficial Video)[/ame] Some pics with LIT2 [ame=http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=tFVL5MaWSvg&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay: ''Life In Technicolor II'' (Video with Pics)[/ame] My Tribute to Coldplay's 2008 [ame=http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=p27Vs_JMZfU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay: ''Lovers In Japan'' (2008 memories)[/ame] ;)
January 14, 200917 yr Thanks for sharing your creations! I really like your "2008 memories" video!!!! You did a nice job with cutting the pieces together and the choice of clips (3:33mins particularly :) ) is great too. Now everybody watch it! I promise you will have a smile on your face afterwards. :heart:
January 14, 200917 yr Looks great :) but sounds terrible :confused: Especially the last one. There's a whistle during the whole video which is very annoying. But I like it anyway :D
January 14, 200917 yr Author A whistle?? O.O Maybe it's the quality.. Go to my page on YouTube if you want and watch it in high quality.. ;) http://it.youtube.com/user/djeleix
January 15, 200917 yr Awesome job!!! I really loved the 2008 memories one! That was a great idea. Oh and i especially love it at 3:35 and 3:45:smug::D:P
January 15, 200917 yr oh everyone's already said it, but it made me smile enough to have to say it too... the 2008 memories one is really special :nice:
January 18, 200917 yr oooh, the 2008 one was greaaaat:D but can someone pleaseeee give me the link to the video at 0:45? i always forget the name of it and its not in my favorites on youtube D:
January 18, 200917 yr Author oooh, the 2008 one was greaaaat:D but can someone pleaseeee give me the link to the video at 0:45? i always forget the name of it and its not in my favorites on youtube D: Thanx a lot!! :) At 0:45 there's this vid :smug: [ame=http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=6O0NN7mCL1k]YouTube - coldplay-Lovers in japan[/ame]
January 24, 200917 yr Author My last video.. Dedicated to Chris... :heart::heart: [ame=http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=jT_jU3qRDUY]YouTube - Chris Martin's Gorgeus Pics ;)[/ame] Enjoy it..:)
Create an account or sign in to comment