October 9, 200916 yr Oh yeah and TickingClock got Will's drumstick from me - my Coldplay karma is so great :D But I still missing in my list to meet Chris ;)
October 9, 200916 yr Oh yeah and TickingClock got Will's drumstick from me - my Coldplay karma is so great :D But I still missing in my list to meet Chris ;) And I'm gratefull for that forever! :kiss: Your new painting looks great! Funnily I stood in front of the frames today and thought about trying out what it looks like when I paint anything on them. But I decided on not doing it. Saved my money and nerves, I guess. :lol:
October 9, 200916 yr Oh yeah and TickingClock got Will's drumstick from me - my Coldplay karma is so great :D But I still missing in my list to meet Chris :wink2: By means of going to their concerts, you have a chance to meet him when the concert is over, you know, nearby the dressing room, where fans wait for the band.
October 9, 200916 yr Oh come on Bianca, it's so easy. I know you can do this and it will be great. :) And btw- today has arrived me, the blank for your christmas gift ;)
October 9, 200916 yr By means of going to their concerts, you have a chance to meet him when the concert is over, you know, nearby the dressing room, where fans wait for the band. I'm not a stalker :laugh3:
October 9, 200916 yr :dance:EEEEEEEEeE GUYS I GOTS A PACKAGE FROM MY BO BANNAH :dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::kiss::wacky: :rolleyes::hug::dance::mellow::wacko:::dance: EE theres more :D "this butterfly came all the way from San Fransico with love :heart:" :wacky::kiss: love you hannah and thank you so muchhh :heart::kiss:
October 9, 200916 yr Very nice, MrsMartin333 ! Did you sew it or draw it ? ohhh i just dreew it :shy: thank you though! this is what i do in school :rolleyes: The Escapist one looks better Nicole. :p :D thans "STEPHAN" :P lol i kid i kid! stefan The Escapist one is great!! :nice: I have these singles on my wall which I've framed. I change the singles once in a while and at the moment there's Talk, Shiver and Trouble. Lower part of the wall looks a bit empty, it's just that I used to have my bed on that wall under the singles. thanks :wacky: i love youre room! its so classy looking :wideeyed: YEah Nicks now that I look at it, I also think the Escapict one looks better! Even tho I earlier said I like the DAAHF more :rolleyes: It's gonna be so awesome! :curtain: I'm sure it's going to turn out great! I just realized that it's my 1000th post! wooo!!! :D:D:D:D im honored! :P thanksss :nice: What an excitiing wall to have :D ... I lack the creativity gene :P I agree with the others. hahaha im sure if i can attempt it! andyone could do it :laugh3:
October 9, 200916 yr Oh come on Bianca, it's so easy. I know you can do this and it will be great. :) And btw- today has arrived me, the blank for your christmas gift ;) You're kidding, aren't you? :stunned: Well, I thought about making a present for my best friend, like a collage of photos and paint and stuff. But I don't know. Didn't have a good idea by now. Maybe I'll try to paint something next weekend, because I have to take my first physics exam this week. :\
October 9, 200916 yr You're kidding, aren't you? :stunned: Well, I thought about making a present for my best friend, like a collage of photos and paint and stuff. But I don't know. Didn't have a good idea by now. Maybe I'll try to paint something next weekend, because I have to take my first physics exam this week. :\ Not kidding! And about the present - we could think about this together ;) in German please :D
October 9, 200916 yr Not kidding! And about the present - we could think about this together ;) in German please :DWe are so good when it comes to brainstorming, aren't we? :nice: :lol:
October 9, 200916 yr Oh yeah, think of the banner, Chris' shirt............ Great couple we are :) Thinking about that, we are really a great couple. :D We should work together more often! :smug:
October 9, 200916 yr I got this cool VIVA necklace off E-bay, which i think is pretty cool... :rolleyes:
October 9, 200916 yr ...and sell the ideas :D Yeah! :sneaky: But I suck in coming up with i.e. shirt ideas compared to you. Really. I'm going to design the flyers then, like Will did for their first gig. :D
October 9, 200916 yr A good team is- everyone does what he does best. And we are doing this! And my ideas are often really stupid :rolleyes: without your opinion ;)
October 9, 200916 yr A good team is- everyone does what he does best. And we are doing this! And my ideas are often really stupid :rolleyes: without your opinion ;) We should stop discussing our (dis)abilities and start working though, huh? :P Man, since I have Chris and Gary (Snow Patrol) on a collage on my timer for school, everbody is asking me who they are and telling me that they like them. They only know Chris though. :lol:
October 9, 200916 yr Haha but Chris is really important :D And start working?? No today, it's really late.................. tomorrow I think ;)
October 9, 200916 yr Haha but Chris is really important :D And start working?? No today, it's really late.................. tomorrow I think ;) He certainly is! :smug: And the girl sitting next to me most of the time said she finds him handsome and I was all like *I just put that timer away now, she shoulnd't be a Coldplay fan!* Because she already 'stole' The Fray from me and sings their songs all the time. :dozey: She has a great voice but neither fitting The Fray songs nor Coldplay songs. So I saved myself instead of getting Chris' more girls. :lol: So, then, working tomorrow. ;) Can't wait. :D (Okay, I can, because I'm already tired.)
October 9, 200916 yr Okay :D But at first the real work :( and then the relaxing work with some new Coldplay stuff ;) And I'm tired too but I've missed my favourite board for over 24 hours - I'm such a junkie :laugh3:
October 9, 200916 yr Okay :D But at first the real work :( and then the relaxing work with some new Coldplay stuff ;) And I'm tired too but I've missed my favourite board for over 24 hours - I'm such a junkie :laugh3: You have to work tomorrow? Poor Nicole. :hug: So I have time to learn physics before we start working. ;) See you then. :D And yes, we are junkies. In every way. In music, boards and creative work. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment