February 3, 200917 yr so, i rack my brains for a smart answer for months and still don't win that amazing all expenses paid trip to see coldplay in Australia and get best seats for the best show on earth and meet the band at sound check to top it all off... i can't bare it. who won??
February 3, 200917 yr I don't know, but I feel the same way. I spent so much time crafting a creative answer.
February 3, 200917 yr Oh. My. God. I just received a call from Channel [V]. I was one of the major prize winners!!! Meeting them in Brisbane!!! Ecstatic.
February 3, 200917 yr i sat there for hours trying to figure out something to write.... then the final day came. i went to do it. went away from the computer for a few minutes. got called away for something...and didnt get back til the next day. Agony.
February 3, 200917 yr Oh. My. God. I just received a call from Channel [V]. I was one of the major prize winners!!! Meeting them in Brisbane!!! Ecstatic.well done! :D
February 3, 200917 yr Have the winners been announced today? What, solely by phone call or would there be an email, etc I has hopes for two winners for each gig because of the two hosts thing. Even though unlikely.
February 3, 200917 yr Just checked the email... I got nothing. Will pester the parental to answer all calls tommorow though. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
February 3, 200917 yr Oh. My. God. I just received a call from Channel [V]. I was one of the major prize winners!!! Meeting them in Brisbane!!! Ecstatic. Oh cool!!!!!!!! :cool: Congrats!!! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment