October 15, 201411 yr All the Irish are legendary in their own magical way Make sure you say that with an Irish accent because all stuff concerning magic (particularly home remedies) is more convincing when you say it with an Irish accent;P
October 16, 201411 yr Also, if I`m a synchronistical point of convergence, I think she`s my distant relative and so is Chris Or, as an Irish person would say: I may be related to these people.
August 9, 201610 yr Random thing I just read but John O'shea likes coldplay..how cool is that!! Im a massive united fan so its nice to no when its sheasys turn to pick the music him and the boys might listen to coldplay! Wicked!!! Does anyone no any other man united or sports people who claim to like coldplay! http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={6DDFCB6E-3471-4E45-9385-F04D05F4A70D}&newsid=6626950&page=2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP0v0ATw1zA Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP0v0ATw1zA
Create an account or sign in to comment