June 11, 201016 yr just a bit :p i thought a change would be good p.s. your done reading Roadie right? :dead:
June 11, 201016 yr I like it :) I should probably be studying for my spanish final tomorrow, eh I'm gonna go watch reruns of the oc :P *waits for zoe to comment about how stupid the oc is*
June 11, 201016 yr UM the O.C. is the shiz. & no you should stay and talk to me about the Roadie book :P
June 11, 201016 yr We all love the oc besides zoe? That makes me happy, I thought you guys didn't like it. Liz wasn't it so good?! :heart: Matt's so funny!!! Zoe things will be ok!! :hug:!! You can text me all day tomorrow, and I'll answer! <:heart:> And wait I thought your internet didn't work?
June 11, 201016 yr I used to watch the OC in middle school :uhoh: yeah they just fixed it, yay... and good, I was going to ask you to keep your phone on you :kiss: I have to be there at 1, and the ceremony starts at 2:30... I'm nice and full of anti-anxiety medication and drowsy medication right now :P
June 11, 201016 yr The O.C. is my guilty pleasure. Briggs! I'm happy you like it too! Matt's book was just too short, that's my only complaint. I seriously read it in about 2 days and i was trying to make it last:\ I liked the Chris-n-Guy fights :mellow: i found it all rather attractive :wink3: What was your favorite part of the book Marisa? Zoe, what is going on with you? Why the anxiety?
June 11, 201016 yr I used to watch the OC in middle school :uhoh: yeah they just fixed it, yay... and good, I was going to ask you to keep your phone on you :kiss: I have to be there at 1, and the ceremony starts at 2:30... I'm nice and full of anti-anxiety medication and drowsy medication right now :P Then you cannot make fun of me whenever I rewatch it! I always keep my phone on me :P And we're not dressing for gym anymore so I'll be able to text 5th period now. AWESOME :P p.s. did you get my like 3 page text message explanation?
June 11, 201016 yr Briggs! I'm happy you like it too! Matt's book was just too short, that's my only complaint. I seriously read it in about 2 days and i was trying to make it last:\ I liked the Chris-n-Guy fights :mellow: i found it all rather attractive :wink3: What was your favorite part of the book Marisa? Zoe, what is going on with you? Why the anxiety? It was short! Hahahah, I was actually a little surprised to learn they fight the most! I HATED the Gwyneth page :veryangry2: I'm not sure if I have a favorite part. :thinking: He had so many good quotes though, like the one in my sig :wacky: which actually continues to be a long quote but that would have been too long :P
June 11, 201016 yr Hello! I didn't know Nina posted in here... although i dont know who posts in here now a days :shame: Anyway, i love you guys, even if i dont come in here much at all anymore :hug::hug:I don't post much, I just say hi from time to time. Nice to see you here, though. :nice: So what's O. C.? I've no idea what it is, honest. :uhoh: I'm playing The Lion King video game and I can't get past level 3!! :veryangry:
June 11, 201016 yr Nina... the O.C. is a great show.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_O.C. it's just like a teenage show that was on a few years ago. & Seth Cohen is pretty much the best character there ever was on american TV :P
June 11, 201016 yr Ohhh :surprised: I'll watch it in July :mellow: Currently I'm still watching Life on Mars, and then I need to watch State of Play, Blackpool and Dead Set. There's so many good shows I doubt I'll manage to see them all!
June 12, 201016 yr I can't even find words to describe how upset I am. also, my new profile picture = :heart:
Create an account or sign in to comment