August 8, 200323 yr Your name ? Sarah Country ? Good ol' US of A Your birthdate ? October 27th 1987 Your colour of eyes ? Blue Colour of hair ? I hate this question cuz I don't know, it was a dark blonde, but then it was red, now it's reddish - I don't think it has a name, I should make up a name for this color, I'll call it 'Sarah' My hair is sarah colored Any siblings ? 1 13 yr. old sister, Annie Favourite pet ? We have a cat, but dogs are better Do you play any sports ? Basketball, I wanna play soccer but there's not team -anywhere :( :cry: First favourite song you ever had ? In My Life by The Beatles Your first CD ? Hanson, their 1st cd whatever it was called, but I don't like to remember that. so pathetic Last CD you bought ? The Streets- Origonal Pirate Material What kind of music do you prefer in general ? I love the oldies, it's sad but I do. They're great. One or more of your favourite songs ? The Scientist (by coldplay of course), p2 vatican blues by george harrison, What'll I do now by George Formby, Honey Pie by The Beatles :D Last song you heard ? Ladder to the Sun, coldplay First concert you have seen ? Ringo Starr a couple years ago, it was a lot of fun Ever been on stage yourself ? Nope :( I wanna do that tho, one of these days I'm gonna dive onto the stage and straight onto Chris Martins back. I've just been waiting for the right opportunity.... Last book you read ? Atonement by Ian McEwan - fabulous book, maybe the best I've ever read. What languages do you speak ? English and Spanish. My Espanol needs a little work tho What magazines do you read ? Seventeen, Cosmopolitan...I've stopped reading them tho, they're all the same, same stories.. same models.. blahblahblah Are you shy ? Nope. I used to be, when I was little, but not anymore :D yay. Your dreams as a lil boy/girl ? To go to Egypt, live in Texas, and throw a message in a bottle out to sea, lol I was an odd child. Still am come to think about it... What was your dream job as child ? I wanted to be a famous actress, and have a big shiny limo! Your childhood hero/es ? The Beatles, I thought they were the greatest poeple to ever walk the earth, and I still do. What did you play with as child ? These magnetic ball things and I loved this Jack in the Box clown, it scared me every time it popped out even though I knew it was comming lol If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be ? Daria, we share various similar traits What did/would you call your children ? I would name them Daniel and/or Claire :D Countries you have been to ? I've been stuck here in America my whole life :( It's sad. Esp. cuz every state looks exactly the same. Do you like shopping ? YES! You can never shop too often or spend too much money, lol Favourite food ? Pizza or Sushi - which, if you haven't tried it, is actually very good. It's really hot and spicy, not slimey like I thought it would be. Everyone should eat sushi! :) Favourtite drink ? Iced Tea, the stuff is a gift from god I swear Craziest thing you have ever done ? I'm not really sure, I'm not really an exciting person lol Does this questionnaire get on your nerves yet ? Nope, I'm very very bored. It's actually quite entertaining :D Favourite chocolate bar ? So hard to pick just one, but I'd have to say Milkey Way esp. the midnight ones, yummy Your best subjects at High School ? English Colour of your pyjamas ? Navy Blue French Fries... ketchup or mayonnaise ? Ketchup - who uses mayonnaise?! Yucko! Do you smoke ? Nope Do you drink ? Occasionally, tho I'm not supposed to, but rules were made to be broken y'know If you won 1 million $, what would you do with all the money ? Fly to England, go on a major shopping trip in Paris, tour the world and save the rest. You recommend... ? No one posting, so that I'm gaurenteed to make the 200,000th post and win that cd! Ever changed a baby's nappy ? no, thank god. It would stay on if I did it anyway, I have no clue what to do Can you cook ? Yeah, I can cook :) How good it tastes is another matter entirely tho lol A costume you once wore at carnival/Halloween ? I've been a nun, a nurse, a witch and I don't remerber the rest. It was never anything too exciting. Do you like talking on the phone ? Yeah, I love the phone :) I used to spend hours on the phone, but now I rarely pic it up. Still, I do love it. lol Last time you had your hair cut? I donno. I was gonna grow it out but as soon as it's long- I change my mind and cut it. Who, in your opinion, is the sexiest man/woman alive? My BF Danny :) Do you receive questionnaires in ur inbox regularly? nope, never How often do you drop something? Why are you asking me this?? I don't know! Okayyyyy, I hope someone else bothers, I'm nosy. :wink3:
August 13, 200323 yr Your name ? Michelle, like the song. Country ? US Your birthdate ? Saturday 26 February 1983 @ 11:49am (by Caesarian -- like that guy in MacBeth, I was not of woman born) Your colour of eyes ? hazel (mostly green, some brown and a little gold) Colour of hair ? dirty blond, but going lighter from sun exposure. I've always wanted to dye it black or auburn though. Any siblings ? I was an only child until I was six and my brother was born. I still have the mentality of an only child though. Favourite pet ? australian sheperds (best damn dogs in the world) Do you play any sports ? do frisbee and hacky-sack count? First favourite song you ever had ? Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven Your first CD ? The Lion King soundtrack and a Beach Boys compilation for X-mas when I was eleven (first one I bought myself was The Dave Matthews Band - Remeber Two Things when I was 14) Last CD you bought ? Damien Rice - O What kind of music do you prefer in general ? good music :P One or more of your favourite songs ? 1. Dave Matthews - Two Step (esp. 07/07/99 version) 2. Bright Eyes - Something Vague 3. Coldplay - Amsterdam 4. David Gray - Folk Song 5. Whiskeytown - Turn Around 6. Travis - Pipe Dreams 7. Doves - Sea Song 8. Damien Rice - Sand... and I'll stop there. Last song you heard ? something from Coldplay, Ryan Adams, Brights Eyes or someone else First concert you have seen ? Dave Matthews Band 5 July 1997 at Irvine Meadows with my dad and a friend when I was 14 :D Ever been on stage yourself ? When I was in high school... in order to combat my stage-fright I took drama. :rolleyes: Actually ended up going to competitions and stuff. :o Last book you read ? Never Cry Wolf by Farley Mowat (for the tenth time) What languages do you speak ? English, Spanish, some Quenya, a tiny bit of French, odd words from lots of other tongues. What magazines do you read ? Q, NME, Rolling Stone mostly Are you shy ? painfully so :embarrased: Your dreams as a lil boy/girl ? too many to mention What was your dream job as child ? I wanted to be a biologist and study wolves like the guy in Never Cry Wolf Your childhood hero/es ? Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride!!) What did you play with as child ? mainly My Little Pony, still have a few around my room If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be ? :/ Kagome from Inuyasha, I guess What did/would you call your children ? I feel sorry for any children I may have, cos I like odd names... they might end up with a Tolkien name like Celebrimbor or Miriel :rolleyes: Although I like Aidan a lot and that's not too odd. Countries you have been to ? just Mexico :( Do you like shopping ? only if I have $$$ and a goal. Favourite food ? smoked gouda, salmon, avocado... but not togther! Favourtite drink ? Cherry Coke + Vanilla Coke = :cool: Craziest thing you have ever done ? went to a concert with my friend's brother (only the guy just about every girl in drama had the hots for in school :stunned: except me :rolleyes: ) Does this questionnaire get on your nerves yet ? nope Favourite chocolate bar ? I forget what it's called, but there's this one that's milk chocolate with dried cherries... it's fantabulous Your best subjects at High School ? science (except chemistry and physics :confused:) drama, English, Spanish (native speaker :smug:) and art Colour of your pyjamas ? blue, but I only wear them when it's cold. Usually I just sleep in my clothes cos I'm a lazy slob. ;) French Fries... ketchup or mayonnaise ? mayo!? gag! ketchup please (but if they're really good, they don't need it) Do you smoke ? once, at a Coldplay gig :rolleyes: Do you drink ? not yet... ;) If you won 1 million $, what would you do with all the money ? Buy a cabin in Alaska, invest the rest and live off the land :lol: You recommend... ? Bright Eyes, Doves, Damien Rice, David Gray, Ryan Adams, reading for your own pleasure/enrichment, hiking Yosemite, San Felipe in February, Canyon De Chelly, staying up to see Mars and doing things that scare the hell out of you Ever changed a baby's nappy ? not yet, maybe never Can you cook ? a bit, nothing too fancy A costume you once wore at carnival/Halloween ? I have this one black robe that I wore at least three times -- Grim Reaper, priestess, and witch... it's very versatile Do you like talking on the phone ? depends on who I'm talkin' to Last time you had your hair cut? cut about 12 inches off a couple months ago, but it's still too long so I'm looking to go shoulder-length soon Who, in your opinion, is the sexiest man/woman alive? Ryan Adams, Conor Oberst, *ahem* chrismartin, Jude Law, Orlando Bloom, Ron Livingston, and I think I'll stop there Do you receive questionnaires in ur inbox regularly? irregularly How often do you drop something? so often that I'm paranoid about it :rolleyes:
August 14, 200323 yr :dozey: :tongue: I'm still bored so I guess I'll tackle the next series of questions... Full name: Michelle Natalie Hanottelling :P . Nicknames: Hazardous and Marmot (freakin' Beeken -- a teacher -- gave me those), Mich, Shelly and Shal Eyes: still hazel Height: five foot six and a bit . Hair: still blond Siblings: little bro is still here :angry: Do you like to sing in the shower: don't have a shower, only have a tub Birthday: 26/02/1983 Star sign: the fishys... pisces Address: 160h... nevermind. Righty or lefty: right-handed, but I draw on my right hand with my left in class :dozey: Heavy or light sleeper: when I do sleep, I sleep through earthquakes Watching Big Brother: no What's the most important thing that every relationship should have: w/o trust there is no love . Have you ever cheated: no Relationship status: let's just say I sleep diagonal in my bed . Do you have a car: can't even drive . What kinda car do you want: if I ever learn to drive, my dad has a tan Jeep CJ that I've always loved FAVOURITES QUESTIONS: . Movie: Braveheart; Glory; Black Hawk Down; Gladiator; The Jack Bull; This Is My Father; The Bourne Identity; Moulin Rogue!; Never Cry Wolf; O Brother, Where Art Thou?; Dead Poets Society; Dogma; Mallrats; and some others I can't recall . Song: Something Vague by Bright Eyes Band/singer: Conor Oberst, Dave Matthews, Coldplay, David Gray, Ryan Adams, Damien Rice, Travis, Jeff Tweedy, Trey (of Phish) Anastasio, Doves, The Vines, Duncan Sheik, Starsailor... you get the idea .tv show: Six Feet Under, Northern Exposure .Actor: Orlando Bloom, Jude Law, Ewan McGregor, John Cusack, Jason Lee, Eric Stoltz, etc. .Actress: Franka Potente Place: lots of places Number: 13 . Cartoon: I really liked Inuyasha, but Cartoon Network took it off :cry: . Disney Character: Ariel from The Little Mermaid Colour: plaid Do you plan on having children: I wanna be surprised :lol: Do you want to get married: it won't kill me if I don't How old do you wanna be when you're married: if it happens, it happens when it will Would you have kids before marriage: depends Do u fancy any one?: certainly do Do u have a b/f or g/f?: no Beer/Spirits: both Rock/Pop: Rock smashes pop, rock wins! Music/TV: music Guys/Girls: guys Green/Blue: blue Pink/Purple: purple Summer/Winter: winter night/day: carpe noctum . Hanging Out/Chilling: there may be no difference, but still, I hang out -- I don't chill. . Dopey/Funny: funny You know I'm around when you hear: music I am well known for my: obsessive tendencies :P My strange habits include: singing Deck the Halls when bored What school do u go to: Mount San Antonio (Junior) College Have you ever taken drugs: not yet :o What's a major turn on for you: when a guy sings with his eyes closed is the only one I'm willing to admit :blush: Which 10 people do you trust the most in no particular order: the usual list of friends and family What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about: the end of Glory :Are you happy: no Why: to paraphrase Denis Leary: happiness is fleeting, it's a cookie, a cigarette, a five second orgasm... so have sex, smoke the cigarette, eat the cookie and go to sleep! ...I have none of those things at the moment :( What interesting or creative hobbies do you have: painting, drawing, writing An object you can't live without: my never-leave-home-without-it pack in which I carry all my "important" shtuff Love or lust: love Silver or gold: silver Diamond or pearl: neither, I'm a raw quartz and beryl kind of gal Have you ever gone skinny-dipping: :lipsrsealed2: Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I sleep near them Do you have any piercing: have pierced ears, don't even wear earrings What underpants are you wearing right now: *refuses to compromise dignity* What song are u listening to right now: Coldplay - Such A Rush wats the last 4 digits of your mobile number: 0221 Where would you want to go on your honeymoon: New Zealand Who do u want to spend the rest of your life with: haven't decided yet .What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: los ojos whats the first thing u notice bout the same sex?: hair What's the next cd's you're gonna get: back catalogues from Wilco, Blur, Duncan Sheik, The White Stripes, Radiohead, Phish, Idlewild, Joseph Arthur, and maybe The Faint; Whiskeytown - Faithless Street; Doves - Lost Souls and maybe Hot Hot Heat. Ones yet to be released, Dave Matthews - Some Devil; Lost Highway's Lost and Found compilation; Travis - 12 Memories; Ryan Adams - Rock 'n' Roll. That's if I get a job. Do u wear contacts or glasses: :glasses2: purple/blue ones What's the best advice given to you: I wasn't listening Have u ever won any special awards: several for writing over the years Worst sickness u ever had: I had the flu once and was delirious for a while Do you like Funny or Scary movies better: depends on the movie Hugs or kisses: okay, that so depends on who it's from... If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything to: I don't think anyone would want my junk Greatest fear: heights, deep water, public speaking, confined spaces, existential crap what time is it now?: after 01:00 :wideeyed: Have you ever been in love: all the time *sighs wistfully* Have you met santa: no, because he's not real :confused: If E.T. knocked on your door holdin a peace sign and askin' to use your phone what would you say?: only if it's collect Pets?: a German shepherd mix named Indiana Jones (my dad likes the end of The Last Crusade where Sala's like "You were named after the dog? Hahaha..."). Two turtles named Bric and Brac (cos they take up space on the counter... my dad's choice again). And Jessi the cockatiel that likes Flowers in the Window. I'm even more bored than before :/ I think it must be me. I bore myself. :tongue:
August 14, 200323 yr :dozey: :tongue: I'm still bored so I guess I'll tackle the next series of questions... Full name: Michelle Natalie Hanottelling :P . Nicknames: Hazardous and Marmot (freakin' Beeken -- a teacher -- gave me those), Mich, Shelly and Shal Eyes: still hazel Height: five foot six and a bit . Hair: still blond Siblings: little bro is still here :angry: Do you like to sing in the shower: don't have a shower, only have a tub Birthday: 26/02/1983 Star sign: the fishys... pisces Address: 160h... nevermind. Righty or lefty: right-handed, but I draw on my right hand with my left in class :dozey: Heavy or light sleeper: when I do sleep, I sleep through earthquakes Watching Big Brother: no What's the most important thing that every relationship should have: w/o trust there is no love . Have you ever cheated: no Relationship status: let's just say I sleep diagonal in my bed . Do you have a car: can't even drive . What kinda car do you want: if I ever learn to drive, my dad has a tan Jeep CJ that I've always loved FAVOURITES QUESTIONS: . Movie: Braveheart; Glory; Black Hawk Down; Gladiator; The Jack Bull; This Is My Father; The Bourne Identity; Moulin Rogue!; Never Cry Wolf; O Brother, Where Art Thou?; Dead Poets Society; Dogma; Mallrats; and some others I can't recall . Song: Something Vague by Bright Eyes Band/singer: Conor Oberst, Dave Matthews, Coldplay, David Gray, Ryan Adams, Damien Rice, Travis, Jeff Tweedy, Trey (of Phish) Anastasio, Doves, The Vines, Duncan Sheik, Starsailor... you get the idea .tv show: Six Feet Under, Northern Exposure .Actor: Orlando Bloom, Jude Law, Ewan McGregor, John Cusack, Jason Lee, Eric Stoltz, etc. .Actress: Franka Potente Place: lots of places Number: 13 . Cartoon: I really liked Inuyasha, but Cartoon Network took it off :cry: . Disney Character: Ariel from The Little Mermaid Colour: plaid Do you plan on having children: I wanna be surprised :lol: Do you want to get married: it won't kill me if I don't How old do you wanna be when you're married: if it happens, it happens when it will Would you have kids before marriage: depends Do u fancy any one?: certainly do Do u have a b/f or g/f?: no Beer/Spirits: both Rock/Pop: Rock smashes pop, rock wins! Music/TV: music Guys/Girls: guys Green/Blue: blue Pink/Purple: purple Summer/Winter: winter night/day: carpe noctum . Hanging Out/Chilling: there may be no difference, but still, I hang out -- I don't chill. . Dopey/Funny: funny You know I'm around when you hear: music I am well known for my: obsessive tendencies :P My strange habits include: singing Deck the Halls when bored What school do u go to: Mount San Antonio (Junior) College Have you ever taken drugs: not yet :o What's a major turn on for you: when a guy sings with his eyes closed is the only one I'm willing to admit :blush: Which 10 people do you trust the most in no particular order: the usual list of friends and family What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about: the end of Glory :Are you happy: no Why: to paraphrase Denis Leary: happiness is fleeting, it's a cookie, a cigarette, a five second orgasm... so have sex, smoke the cigarette, eat the cookie and go to sleep! ...I have none of those things at the moment :( What interesting or creative hobbies do you have: painting, drawing, writing An object you can't live without: my never-leave-home-without-it pack in which I carry all my "important" shtuff Love or lust: love Silver or gold: silver Diamond or pearl: neither, I'm a raw quartz and beryl kind of gal Have you ever gone skinny-dipping: :lipsrsealed2: Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I sleep near them Do you have any piercing: have pierced ears, don't even wear earrings What underpants are you wearing right now: *refuses to compromise dignity* What song are u listening to right now: Coldplay - Such A Rush wats the last 4 digits of your mobile number: 0221 Where would you want to go on your honeymoon: New Zealand Who do u want to spend the rest of your life with: haven't decided yet .What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: los ojos whats the first thing u notice bout the same sex?: hair What's the next cd's you're gonna get: back catalogues from Wilco, Blur, Duncan Sheik, The White Stripes, Radiohead, Phish, Idlewild, Joseph Arthur, and maybe The Faint; Whiskeytown - Faithless Street; Doves - Lost Souls and maybe Hot Hot Heat. Ones yet to be released, Dave Matthews - Some Devil; Lost Highway's Lost and Found compilation; Travis - 12 Memories; Ryan Adams - Rock 'n' Roll. That's if I get a job. Do u wear contacts or glasses: :glasses2: purple/blue ones What's the best advice given to you: I wasn't listening Have u ever won any special awards: several for writing over the years Worst sickness u ever had: I had the flu once and was delirious for a while Do you like Funny or Scary movies better: depends on the movie Hugs or kisses: okay, that so depends on who it's from... If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything to: I don't think anyone would want my junk Greatest fear: heights, deep water, public speaking, confined spaces, existential crap what time is it now?: after 01:00 :wideeyed: Have you ever been in love: all the time *sighs wistfully* Have you met santa: no, because he's not real :confused: If E.T. knocked on your door holdin a peace sign and askin' to use your phone what would you say?: only if it's collect Pets?: a German shepherd mix named Indiana Jones (my dad likes the end of The Last Crusade where Sala's like "You were named after the dog? Hahaha..."). Two turtles named Bric and Brac (cos they take up space on the counter... my dad's choice again). And Jessi the cockatiel that likes Flowers in the Window. I'm even more bored than before :/ I think it must be me. I bore myself. :tongue: oh shit you were born the same day my friend was and i used to have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on him!!!!!!!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment