✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my website of Guy

Guy'sChick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope he doesnt take this wrong and i doubt it he will go read on this forum but sometimes he can be realy weird :? but cool a coldplay room we'll have to go on it sometime,ill log on later on. is it with microphone cos im not sure if mine is working havent used it for ages

well i hope he doesnt take this wrong and i doubt it he will go read on this forum but sometimes he can be realy weird :? but cool a coldplay room we'll have to go on it sometime' date='ill log on later on. is it with microphone cos im not sure if mine is working havent used it for ages[/quote']yeah but you dont have to use it. i found mine and since jewl still cant find her parachutes album i let her listen to trouble.

ah i have something to tell you! :D

oh thanks. i have a coldplay room that people rarely go to. i had jewl* and sternly in there last night. but sternly was being complicated so we had to leave.

yeah he was...

are you still confused like i am still ??????

yeah he(?) was on yesterday' date='asking me how to quote messages and he(?) lol pm'd me to say thanks and that i was a nice girl lol was kinda creepy the way he said it[/quote']

he pm` s me too sometimes too! he was saying how i am the only really nice person here to him and he hoped...somthing like heel get more aquanted with everyone... i think...??