✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my website of Guy

Guy'sChick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has comepletely nothing to do with the sucject' date=' but i think that guy was probably a very cute little boy when he was younger!! *begans to daydream..*[/quote']

mmm yeah i was thinking of that too recently :D i bet he was a real cutie shame we dont have pics yet :D

i know when coldplay first started out he looked like a little boy a bit. and i like that :D now they all look older and sexier :o

i think he will look a lot more younger when he shaves his hair again but god knows how long it will make him realise that he looks way better then :D

i know when coldplay first started out he looked like a little boy a bit. and i like that :D now they all look older and sexier :o

i think he will look a lot more younger when he shaves his hair again but god knows how long it will make him realise that he looks way better then :D

he probably thinks he looks better now because they're starting to get noticed by more people now.

it made me dissapointed, but its alright. i had people send me messages telling me i'm not the top member anymore like i didnt already know. :roll: i liked it because it was like that for several months. i cant even remember when i wasnt on top. :sad: well now

im sorry i didnt mean it in a bad way honest its just that chrissy and some more keep talking about this damn competition and i just wanted to let you know that i didnt saw it like that meaning that if you pass me and being top poster again that i would be glad for ya! ya know i love ya :D always will hehe :lol: *hug*