May 10, 200917 yr really looking forward to the show. I am taking my daughter who is 5. do you think that I should get ear plugs for her???
May 10, 200917 yr Being about an hour and a half away and having Monday off, no hotel for me!!! ahhh nice. I have a 3 hour drive so we have to stay the night! And plus we're going to Hershey the next day :wacky: :D Christina - that's crazyy! Hope you're able to stay in Hershey rather than drive back so late at night! And have fun in France, even if you're sister's bridezilla it doesnt change the fact that you'll be in France ;) :P im jealous!
May 11, 200917 yr really looking forward to the show. I am taking my daughter who is 5. do you think that I should get ear plugs for her??? I would probably get them. I mean, we're talking Coldplay...not Metallica. :) ..but music is loud at any concert. The only other show I've been to of Coldplay's was inside, so it was loud, and this will be outside, so it might not be AS loud, but still.. That's exciting that you're taking your daughter...she's going to LOVE it.
May 11, 200917 yr I would probably get them. I mean, we're talking Coldplay...not Metallica. :) ..but music is loud at any concert. The only other show I've been to of Coldplay's was inside, so it was loud, and this will be outside, so it might not be AS loud, but still.. That's exciting that you're taking your daughter...she's going to LOVE it. That is what I was thinking. The outside factor would help with the noise level. She is very excited. She makes me turn the music up as loud as I can in the car so she can pretend we are at the concert :laugh3:
May 11, 200917 yr I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I HOPE I GET SOME GOOD PICTURES AND VIDEOS BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HOPE I HAVE FUN (I KNOW I WILL)!!! VIVA LA COLDPLAY!!
May 11, 200917 yr That is what I was thinking. The outside factor would help with the noise level. She is very excited. She makes me turn the music up as loud as I can in the car so she can pretend we are at the concert :laugh3: :laugh4: That's so cute! I'm sure she'll have a great time at the concert :)
May 11, 200917 yr That is what I was thinking. The outside factor would help with the noise level. She is very excited. She makes me turn the music up as loud as I can in the car so she can pretend we are at the concert :laugh3: Aww that's lovely :D I'd say the sound levels wouldn't be an issue, Chris does tend to swear a lot though, so when he launches into one of his monologues maybe be prepared to bleep him out :lol:
May 11, 200917 yr Christina - that's crazyy! Hope you're able to stay in Hershey rather than drive back so late at night! And have fun in France, even if you're sister's bridezilla it doesnt change the fact that you'll be in France ;) :P im jealous! hah, thanks!!! it should be fun. :D:D:D:D:D:D 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!! 13!!!!
May 12, 200917 yr Aww that's lovely :D I'd say the sound levels wouldn't be an issue, Chris does tend to swear a lot though, so when he launches into one of his monologues maybe be prepared to bleep him out :lol: heheh :laugh4: I hope he gives a bunch of monologues, they're always entertaning!
May 12, 200917 yr hehe :happy2: :wacky: IM SO EXCITED!!! where are you guys staying, by the way? im staying at super 8 it sounds shabby but its actually beautiful and cheap you?
May 12, 200917 yr well, two scenarios to go at here. first off, i'll tell you my sister is getting married. hold the congrats. she's a bridezilla. and i'm her maid of honor. :bigcry:. so, if she keeps things to the way they are this is the first scenario: my friend jim, who's going with me, we have no money. so, we're most likely driving back that night. :uhoh:. hopefully we won't die in a firey car wreck. if not, there's a holiday inn in hershey. we'll stay there. the other scenario is if my sister yet again changes her wedding date, in which case i'd be missing my philadelphia show: jim and i are driving to the philadelphia airport right after, and flying to france. so, either way, CRAZY night for me. :D:D:D:D omg thats crazy but for coldplay....anything
May 12, 200917 yr ^^EXACTLY. :wacky:!!! TWELVE!!!!:D:lol::D:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:!!!
May 12, 200917 yr ^^oh, don't worry, i will!! i'm sure everyone else will too. :D:D:D:D:D and hopefully i'll MEET THEM at my camden show!!!!! :bomb:!!
May 12, 200917 yr That would be amazing. I'm sitting rather far away for the show I'm going to so I won't get that chance :cry:
May 12, 200917 yr ^^aw, well, it doesn't matter where you're sitting! after the show, if you find the right place to wait you might have a good chance!! that's what i'm going to do. just wait. and wait. and wait. I'M DETERMINED. :smug::P!!
May 12, 200917 yr Well, determination always helps. I wonder what the chances are they'll be near me during the acoustic set...
May 12, 200917 yr well, if it's a big place, it's kind've tough to know where they'll be. but you have a chance!! for the last two shows i went to they went to the back left corner of the floor. i was about ten feet away from them when they were running past. :stunned:!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment