✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Advice on getting good tickets for New Orleans?

I've seen Coldplay live twice in the past year - last August in Washington and then a few months later in Miami area.

I guess because of this I just figured their tour was over for the most part. Then last night I was at a basketball game in New Orleans and an advertisement for the upcoming Coldplay concert comes on the jumbotron during a timeout.

I was stunned for the following reasons:

A) New Orleans NEVER gets good concerts. The biggest concert we get is some crappy band like Nickelback or Kid Rock. Bleh.

B) I didn't hear anything about it, and the good tickets are already gone.

I still can't believe that I didn't hear anything about the coldplay concert in my hometown, and I feel so offended that I missed out on great seats.

I am here asking for advice - in your experience do good tickets ever pop up on eBay for close to face value? Right now everybody wants $300 a ticket on eBay and Stubhub which is a joke with this economy. Top notch U2 tickets aren't even going for close to that. The true market value is probably only $100 to $130 for Coldplay floor tickets. Anybody think that I will have chances to get great floor seats for this at some point?