April 13, 200917 yr Just like that crappy game show we all loved! You list 5 things (that are somewhat similar) and the next person has to say what they have in common or what you were trying to get at (or just twist it into something hilarious). Example: yes, it makes you look fat no I don't love you haha you're short she is kinda hot I can try to call you, but no guarantees and then the next person would say something like: things you should never say to your girlfriend! So I'll start easy: chocolate syrup whipped cream sprinkles cherry M&M's
April 13, 200917 yr 4 legged animals you'd find in most countries? spiteful bitchy evil grotesque devils sporn
April 13, 200917 yr Author ill just start it over no way! what kind of a girl do you think I am? perv! uhh, TAXI!! hmm...okay
April 13, 200917 yr What I have vomited today I hate you more for me oh no you didn't close your eyes that's mine
April 13, 200917 yr All these things that I've done lmao (i'm also listening to the song:P) Guy Chris Will Jonny Phil
April 13, 200917 yr all the things you find in a field mustache sombrero eyeliner keyboard Brandon Flowers :rolleyes:
April 22, 200917 yr It's impossible to live in Mexico without all these things :D Beautiful flower Inedible mushroom Yellow sun Hewer near big oak North Sea
Create an account or sign in to comment