May 11, 200917 yr Yeah I thought in Fix You he sang "and ignite your bum" and I would always sing that xD LOL!:laugh3:
May 11, 200917 yr warning sign= cry back into your arms, pudding arms clocks= curse me start virginities LOL Again!! :laugh3:
May 11, 200917 yr I always thought that the line in What If was "you know that love is always too true to lie" but apparently it says "you know that darkness always turns into light"
May 14, 200917 yr I've got a misheard line now... I always heard: "Let's go flying at the speed of sound" :) but it's: " Birds go flying....."
May 14, 200917 yr In Politik, I thought he was saying "Give me strength reserved for trolls" but now I see that its "Give me strength, reserve, control". :thinking: Yes, that makes more sense. And in Speed of Sound, I thought "Japan and China" was "Chicken in China".... :dozey:
May 14, 200917 yr In Politik, I thought he was saying "Give me strength reserved for trolls" but now I see that its "Give me strength, reserve, control". :thinking: Yes, that makes more sense. And in Speed of Sound, I thought "Japan and China" was "Chicken in China".... :dozey: Like the Speed of Sound lyric you mentioned , I thought it was "chipping, and chiming".
Create an account or sign in to comment