May 9, 200917 yr Author sorry I do that alot,I made this thread cause I was bored well its basically a thread where obssesed freaks talks (no offense to anyone):lol: EDIT:well its for everyone :):D:D
May 9, 200917 yr sorry I do that alot,I made this thread cause I was bored well its basically a thread where obssesed freaks talks (no offense to anyone):lol: EDIT:well its for everyone :):D:D oh don't worry i call myself worse... trust me :dozey: anyway.... I'MOBSESSEDWITHCHRISANDGUYOMGOMGOMGIGOINGCRAZY!!!!!! ok i let it out i'm done. *yawn* that was nice. lol.:cool:
May 9, 200917 yr Author Phew! This forum was almost running out of threads to chat in. sarcastically?:disappointed::embarassed:
May 9, 200917 yr yeah i not hyper anymore now. I just feel like kissing chrissy to death. which is a good thing b/c then i know i'm normal.
May 9, 200917 yr Author yeah i not hyper anymore now. I just feel like kissing chrissy to death. which is a good thing b/c then i know i'm normal. yes!well a normal coldplayer:D:lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment