June 6, 200917 yr I don't know. is it three mile island or trenoble or coldplaying? they are all so very similarly nuclear.
June 6, 200917 yr I don't know. is it three mile island or trenoble or coldplaying? they are all so very similarly nuclear. :lol: yes...coldplaying is so nuclear it makes people weird.:wacky: and confused....:uhoh:
June 6, 200917 yr :lol: yes...coldplaying is so nuclear it makes people weird.:wacky: and confused....:uhoh: and fuzzy :disappointed: like a woman's fuzzy mustache
June 6, 200917 yr ^^it does different things for different people...... maybe for you it has warped your perspective of reality
June 6, 200917 yr yes....... you think you are a moderator......... but really, you are a............ person.........
June 6, 200917 yr this is a spam is that enugh? well, yes. your reality is real now. it's also 9:09 PM, not 3:09 AM
June 6, 200917 yr well, yes. your reality is real now. it's also 9:09 PM, not 3:09 AM oh that was easy. :nice: and it means when it's 9pm now I am also naked now:uhoh:
Create an account or sign in to comment