July 9, 200917 yr lol I can't even see you, there's a wall in the way :P Stop staring at Jonny :whip:
July 10, 200917 yr Author Woh, I thought I was going to get fired from work because I shutdown because of the sounds/too many instructions o__O But I talked to them about it today and I will be sticking to doing one thing every day or something.
July 10, 200917 yr Hey, how is it going? :) Good to hear, sounds like they are happy that you work there! :)
July 10, 200917 yr Author I don't know if they are o___O Actually I think it is against the law to fire somebody because of a dissability so I think they are stuck with me -.-
July 10, 200917 yr They are doing their best I think! And probably they are glad you work there because they can learn alot from you!:)
July 10, 200917 yr Author I would wear earplugs but it is so noisy in there that the voices are too quiet to begin with -.-
July 10, 200917 yr Author I can't be around things like amps or really busy places, it hurts my ears or makes my head buzz and eventually especially if paired with something like florescent lights with white walls gets so stressful that I kind of shut down and can't speak/be touched and recite shows and quotes or do mathematical equations in my head rocking back and forth plugging my ears.
July 11, 200917 yr Author It is a smooth stone that whenever you are stressed or worried you rub it or roll it in your hands. Mine look like a bee :D
July 11, 200917 yr Nice :nice: Do you think it will work? I think it will remove some stress(like stress balls) or someting? :)
July 11, 200917 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5uC3HXNm28]YouTube - The Best "Ari" Monologue Ever[/ame] This man needs a stress ball.
Create an account or sign in to comment