✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i dont know if anybody likes this movie but...

jewl*

i previously saw this movie (along with others) ... over at my tias(aunts) house last week when i went outta town and i saw the movie fight club!

does any body like that movie and why???? if you dont... well then you dont, so why click on this post???(ok... enough of my gay sarcazm...)

well dont ask why i like this movie....(cause ill tell you... i guess. its mind boggeling and im the kind of person who people call observant and i like to study the actors and their emotions.) well since i hate being the beginner of stuff you tell what you think and ill just watch and reply to...... stuff.....

(i like to sing and dance!, i like to sing and dance! i like to sing and dance in my shiny, shiny pants!!)

I own it, it's definitely a GREAT movie, and one that should be watched twice because it makes a lot more sense the second time seeing it. If you haven't seen it, SEE IT. And how could you resist watching a movie with Brad Pitt?!

• 2 weeks later...
lol!!.. ive only seen it once and i think that was so confusing the end' date=' BUT I WONT TELL IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER DAVES GIRL!![/quote']

thankyou :D

and i saw American Beauty for the first time the other night - it was ace :D

your welcome

lol!!.. ive only seen it once and i think that was so confusing the end' date=' BUT I WONT TELL IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER DAVES GIRL!![/quote']

thankyou :D

and i saw American Beauty for the first time the other night - it was ace :D

american beauty is classcheering.gifballet.gifgr1.gifsandrine.gif