July 23, 200719 yr really....well my cousin has it....maybe I could give it a try;) he he....not gonna tell ya:rolleyes: :dozey:
July 23, 200719 yr :rolleyes:.......whatever....I heard that when the "under the Iron Sea" first came out a lot of people thought it wasn´t really good....right?:confused:
July 23, 200719 yr :rolleyes:.......whatever....I heard that when the "under the Iron Sea" first came out a lot of people thought it wasn´t really good....right?:confused: A lot of people think a lot of things.:rolleyes: The album was a big seller, anyway.:cool:
July 23, 200719 yr A lot of people think a lot of things.:rolleyes: The album was a big seller, anyway.:cool: ah ok:p...well ok I´ll listen to it soon or later;)
July 23, 200719 yr I like Keane I love that kind of songs,Everybody is changing,Somewhere Only We Know,etc Is not normal,I know but I really like that songs
July 23, 200719 yr I like Keane I love that kind of songs,Everybody is changing,Somewhere Only We Know,etc Is not normal,I know but I really like that songs I find their songs extremely emotive.;)
July 23, 200719 yr Yeah,emotive is a great way to describe them. A lot of people do not like to "live" that kind of emotions
July 23, 200719 yr Yeah,emotive is a great way to describe them. A lot of people do not like to "live" that kind of emotions That's maybe because these people don't want to live in the "real" world.:rolleyes:
July 23, 200719 yr my parents arrived to Israel from Russia about 19 years ago and I speak russian :nice:
July 23, 200719 yr my parents arrived to Israel from Russia about 19 years ago and I speak russian :nice: So how many languages do you speak?
July 23, 200719 yr So how many languages do you speak? I speak hebrew, english and russian, and now I'm studying german. also in school I had some arab classes but I missed almost all of them:uhoh:
July 23, 200719 yr I find their songs extremely emotive.;) I love Keane as well. About 'Everybody's Changing', it is somewhat of a 'nostalgic' song, if that makes sense. Well, it's nostalgic to me at least. :P
July 23, 200719 yr I love Keane as well. About 'Everybody's Changing', it is somewhat of a 'nostalgic' song, if that makes sense. Well, it's nostalgic to me at least. :P And extremely thought-provoking, as are many of the songs on UTIS.:cool:
July 23, 200719 yr Is it? thanks:) how many languages do you speak? Only some French and German and smatterings of others.
July 23, 200719 yr I found that Hopes and Fears had more of the mellower, thought-provoking songs, and UTIS had more of the rockerish/upbeat songs. Of course, it had some really great mellow, thought-provoking songs too (i.e. A Bad Dream, Hamburg Song) but not so much as Hopes and Fears. Love both albums, so it's hard to choose which one's better!
July 23, 200719 yr Only some French and German and smatterings of others. French is very useful! german is really hard, I think I'm gonna give up on it soon...
July 23, 200719 yr I was in german lessons in January but I have to drop it because my job. I was good at it (I guess :rolleyes:) I really like to learn German,I hope I can return to my lessons soon
July 24, 200719 yr :sunny::sunny::sunny::dance::dance::nice:I found my Game Boy Adv:dance::sunny::sunny::dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::sunny:
July 24, 200719 yr Wow, I had no clue Game Boys were so important!:) Hmm.. Something you didn't know about me.. I ate a grey striped zucchini today, fresh from the garden!:hat::wacky::)
Create an account or sign in to comment