July 26, 200719 yr In my previous job there was a guy who looked like this.... The director of the company I work look like this too... :laugh3:
July 26, 200719 yr In my previous job there was a guy who looked like this.... :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: That is priceless!!! *Alright, back to the subject* I still need to finish reading Harry Potter.
July 26, 200719 yr The director of the company I work look like this too... :laugh3: do you live in the Griffin's city?:D
July 27, 200719 yr My toes hurt. And I got a new pair of cleats that are very pretty and light. But they feel kind of awkward.
July 27, 200719 yr Yeah. I've only worn them twice, and they're a bit smaller than my older ones because I made an effort to actually get a pair that fit well. I love them, but I'm still oddly attached to my old pair for some reason. o_0
July 27, 200719 yr Haha. Yeah me too. I have to get new shoes soon, but I love the ones I have right now.
Create an account or sign in to comment