July 11, 200917 yr I need to be myself I can't be no one else I'm feeling supersonic Give me gin and tonic You can have it all but how much do you want it?
July 11, 200917 yr Author I need to be myself I can't be no one else I'm feeling supersonic Give me gin and tonic You can have it all but how much do you want it? nice rhyme. how much?
July 11, 200917 yr eck! you are really gross! Where is my bad boy nintendo character :sneaky: You didn't say no.
July 11, 200917 yr Author You didn't say no. yeah, you wish you were that lucky. My dad would kill you!
July 11, 200917 yr Author Oh wait, hell. I'm not a nintendo boy. Those /b/tards didn't hire me. Oh. hahaha I'm talking about link :sneaky:
July 11, 200917 yr LITTLE ANDROID MAN HALF THE SIZE THAT I AM SCISSORS ON HIS HEAD SCCCIIISSSOOORRRRSSSSS ON HIS FUCKING HEAD!
July 11, 200917 yr little android man, born without a soul without the voice of reason the scissors took control! little android man, born without a heart if hes in your vicinity he'll cut you apart. Counting it down until your death counts on his fingers.. 1 2 3 4
July 11, 200917 yr little android man, born without a soul without the voice of reason the scissors took control! little android man, born without a heart if hes in your vicinity he'll cut you apart. Counting it down until your death counts on his fingers.. 1 2 3 4 When I am king, you will be first against the wall With your opinion which is of no consequence at all What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but no android) What's that...? (I may be paranoid, but no android)
July 11, 200917 yr Author little android man, born without a soul without the voice of reason the scissors took control! little android man, born without a heart if hes in your vicinity he'll cut you apart. Counting it down until your death counts on his fingers.. 1 2 3 4 do you swoon all the girls you meet with these words?
July 11, 200917 yr you were right outside by your doorstep in a worn out suit and tie i'll wait for you to come down where you'll find me where we'll shine
July 11, 200917 yr I'm shaking awful... I'm shaking, asshole and where's the remote? its gonna fall off.
Create an account or sign in to comment