July 17, 200917 yr Author Mafi's a huge fan of Charlie the unicorn ..I can't stand her she's always like Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarliiiiiiiiiieeeee...Chaaaaaaaaaaaaarliiiiieeeee... Minnesooooooooooooooooooootaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jeez
July 17, 200917 yr OMG I can't believe i've missed this whole Charlie The Unicorn thing. I was taking pictures at Minnesota... So now I'm a goat who comes from Minnesota, I can fly and I can swim 500 feet under water? Holy mew!
July 18, 200917 yr lol, my dad made my sis and i not talk for 3 minutes, and as soon as the time was up i shouted "MINNESOTA!"
July 18, 200917 yr Author lol, my dad made my sis and i not talk for 3 minutes, and as soon as the time was up i shouted "MINNESOTA!" now THAT`s interesting I wonder what look was on your father`s face
July 18, 200917 yr lol, my dad made my sis and i not talk for 3 minutes, and as soon as the time was up i shouted "MINNESOTA!" YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
Create an account or sign in to comment